Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Question about windshield Banner

Old 03-20-2008, 07:12 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kntr
Kent and Dave both said people add their sticker to their Jeeps and then try and sell them on ebay.
I could see this being an issue. Kind of like those jerks who sell "Rubicons" to people on ebay (I've seen one or two "Rubicons" on ebay, for the price of an X.... look into it deeper, and you'll notice the lack of red shocks, and no swaybar switches inside).

It's also probably a "Prestige" thing. AEV doesn't want to look like a cheap company, so they don't want us putting a AEV sticker on a Jeep with a budget boost and $400 bumper on it (Not that there's anything wrong with that... I just think AEV wouldn't want to be associated with those "lower class" brands out there.... <----- READ AEV is a snobby company???)
Old 03-20-2008, 07:26 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well snobby is one way to put it. They appear to be using the make small quantities of a quality product business model. To that end, being somewhat exculsive is part of the marketing.

Quick Reply: Question about windshield Banner