Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Quadratec vs Northridge vs 4WD Hardware?

Old 02-19-2011, 01:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've used 4wd numerous times and have never ha any problems. They have price matched every time I've found lower prices and they have shipped quickly. As a matter of fact I just ordered some new wheels on Tuesday and got them on Friday. No complaints here.
Old 02-21-2011, 08:44 AM
JK Freak

Northridge all the way. I have ordered from all the others in the past but nobody beats the CS from David period!
Old 02-21-2011, 08:46 AM
JK Junkie

I like northridge and 4wheel parts really nice people.
Old 02-21-2011, 12:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

There is only 1 item that I specifically like and that is the "live chat" feature that Quadratec has. I think Dave at Northridge should invest in this, IMO only.

Northridge did also start a "tread" Tuffy VS Bestop Conceal carry drawer pictures, that was awesome - wish they would do one of those on SHOCKS.
Old 02-21-2011, 12:26 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I only buy from David at Northridge. I ordered from qtec to or three times. Didn't have a bad experience, but there shipping prices to 1 state away are crazy!
I would have never prob found Northridge without this great forum, and I wouldn't have found out about the forum without a friend being a member!
Davids service cannot be beat! He is always there with an answer. He has even answered on a weekend!
I say when u find a good thing stick with it.

Old 02-21-2011, 02:38 PM
JK Freak

I started out years ago purchasing from Q-tec. At that time the shipping was real expensive and I also had a very bad CS experience with them. Since that time I get my stuff exclusively from Stan @ Northridge4x4.ca. Having someone north of the border is HUGE to us Canucks. Another thing, every time I call Stan, he always has great pricing for me. I absolutely detest the "find a lower price and we will beat it" mind set. To me that means we will get every last cent out of you that we can UNLESS you catch us. Give me a competitive price right off the bat, and great customer service that shows you are dedicated to your customers and I will return the dedication by emptying wallet virtually every month with you.

Thanks STAN!!
Old 02-22-2011, 07:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've ordered from all 3 and had good experiences each time. That being said, there's a reason I have Northridge4X4 in my signature. Dave is awesome. I always check with him before any orders to see if he has what I'm looking for. His customer service it top notch!
Old 02-22-2011, 09:02 AM
JK Super Freak

I've ordered from all three. I usually check the Northridge website first, because Dave seems to have reasonable prices on everything, along with free shipping, and since I'm in CA, it only takes about three days for the item to arrive. He's been very helpful in answering questions and making recommendations.

But I order from Quadratec too, because sometimes they have something that I want, that Northridge doesn't. If I'm ordering something that I'm not 100% sure about, I go with Quadratec, because their return process is super easy.

As far as 4WD Hardware, I use them too, mainly because I have a friend that has a wholesale account with them. Sometimes it's a great discount, sometimes not. I only use them if the discount is big on the item I want.

Quick Reply: Quadratec vs Northridge vs 4WD Hardware?