Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Quadratec vs Northridge vs 4WD Hardware?

Old 02-17-2011, 03:31 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I must say tho...Dave gets it to me in 2-3 days. Q-tec is a week and a half
Old 02-17-2011, 03:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thumbs up

Of course, I See Dave @Northridge4x4..
They always deliver for me what I want, and in a very timely manner..
Old 02-17-2011, 04:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Started using Quadratec, but for any suspension needs this forum got me hooked on Northridge. Have bought all of my Teraflex suspension parts in fact just recieved my Monster front track bar today. Two days free shipping can't beat it. I like the support also.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Like many, I have bought form everyone. Quadatec has an awesome catalog, but they are clueless when you aren't sure what you need. Dave at Northridge doesn't just sell Jeep parts, he lives Jeep every day of his life. The guy knows his stuff. When you call him, you are speaking with an expert that will tell you the real scoop. And his prices are fair and shipping is fast. I couldn't recommend Nothridge4x4 more.
Old 02-17-2011, 05:42 PM
JK Freak

I have only purchased from quadratec; I have never had a problem with them. With that said, I would not be opposed to trying Northridge if they have great cust service and prices......I will check them out.
Old 02-17-2011, 05:46 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Don't forget, Northridge can get alot of stuff not even listed on their website, just call David and ask. Not everything Quad does, but you'd be surprised the lengths he'll go to , to make you happy.
Old 02-17-2011, 05:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

I've used all three. Which ever one gets me free shipping, military discount, and has the lowest price at the time gets my business.

I found if you call anyone of them directly you can get a better deal than the website shows.
Old 02-17-2011, 06:13 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
We are here for you guys!!

No need to beg for free shipping we provide it to you!

David
I wish.....
Old 02-17-2011, 07:18 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I live less than an hour away from Quadratec and I still do 99% of my shopping through Dave at Northridge4x4. I also try to support my local 4x4 shop when I can (Hoak's 4WD).

Best example of why I shop with Dave. I needed a new hood. My insurance company was footing most of the bill so I decided to get the AEV heat reduction hood instead of OEM. Quadratec wanted to ding me for over sized truck freight, a $150 shipping surcharge, and I also get hit with sales tax because we are both in PA (not their fault, but its a lot of coin on an $800 item). It ended up being over $300 the cost of ordering it from Northridge4x4. So I ordered it from Dave. He shipped it directly to the body shop for me so I wouldn't have to transport it, and had it to me in less than a week. Not bad considering the distance between us. Those prices and no guessing on the shipping price, plus the customer service the few times I've called.......no contest, Dave always gets the nod
Old 02-17-2011, 07:23 PM
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

you left out Off Road Warehouse...I ordered my lift/wheels/iights through them the other day....AWESOME service and knowledgeable reps I love Quadratec too, and I'm sure I'll used 4wd and Northridge in the future...everyone has the unbeatable price on one thing or another

Quick Reply: Quadratec vs Northridge vs 4WD Hardware?