Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Quadratec Problems

Old 02-04-2008, 08:34 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well Quadratec replied to me, and they are shipping a new one out to me today, and are reimbursing me for the return shipping. Shit happens but they are dealing with it so I am happy.
Old 02-04-2008, 08:37 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by kntr
I cant believe they even sent that out. If it was a part that was returned, they should have looked at it when it was returned. I sure hope they have a LOGICAL explanation for ya. Let us know. I have never ordered from Quadratec but I have a list of parts I was about to order.
A company this large can't be perfect, stuff like this is gonna happen. Sure if it were me I'd be upset at the inconvienence too. If they make it right, that's what counts.
Old 02-04-2008, 08:50 AM
JK Super Freak

Yeah, by the time Quadratec pays for return shipping, shipping the new one, and then shipping the returned one back to the manufacturer (they might as well, because no one else is going to buy it) they are not making any money on this deal anyway.

Some touch up paint, and stainless steel fastners (better than what you will probally get from the manufacturer) from a hardware store and nobody will see the differience.

It's worth a shot.
Old 02-04-2008, 09:04 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kntr
I have never ordered from Quadratec but I have a list of parts I was about to order.
Unfort every company will encounter one-off problems, but IMO you should be using Quadratec

Ive ordered multiple times and not had a single issue, only have praise and recommendations for them (unlike another parts supplier which f'ked-up a six part order more than humanly possible - are cavemen humans ??).

I spoke recently with a manufacturer that had a huge back-order for JK parts which said Quadratec has such a high turnover they get priority supply. Also, Quadratec's help desk know exactly their products stocked.

and before you skeptics ask, no - I have no affiliation(s) with Quadratec.
Old 02-04-2008, 09:21 AM
JK Super Freak

Glad to hear they are treating you OK.

I've heard mostly good about them

Last edited by berg; 02-04-2008 at 09:24 AM.
Old 02-04-2008, 10:31 AM
JK Newbie

Well they replied back to me that it would be about two weeks to get a new one to me, but they offered me a healthy refund if I wanted to keep the one I have or I could wait, so I am keeping the old one. Thumbs up to Quadratec for helping with this.
Old 02-04-2008, 10:35 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by RiderPride
Well they replied back to me that it would be about two weeks to get a new one to me, but they offered me a healthy refund if I wanted to keep the one I have or I could wait, so I am keeping the old one. Thumbs up to Quadratec for helping with this.
Go have it sprayed in Line X.
Old 02-04-2008, 12:29 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quadratec is good people!
Old 02-04-2008, 01:44 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by A'sJK
Quadratec is good people!
I agree. I've had my fair share of issues over the years and they ALWAYS make it right, with the least inconvenience to me.
Old 02-04-2008, 02:55 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by RiderPride
That's great to hear. It certainly sounds like they are willing to make it right after the trouble you've had. No one can ask more than that.
I've had enough issues with other companies in the past to know that one who does the right thing is one worth sticking with.

Quick Reply: Quadratec Problems