Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Quadratec- One Thumb Down...

Old 03-02-2011, 12:41 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by quadratec
Hello donbarnes,

Please PM me your order number so that I may look into this for you.

Qtec just offered to upgrade the order and said they were looking into the issue of live inventory status on their website- Which was the point of the original post, to make them aware that people were talking about the lack of it. Never any problem with their Customer Service, as evidenced by their fast response
Old 03-02-2011, 12:45 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by donbarnes
Qtec just offered to upgrade the order and said they were looking into the issue of live inventory status on their website- Which was the point of the original post, to make them aware that people were talking about the lack of it. Never any problem with their Customer Service, as evidenced by their fast response
Great news! Both on your order and on the potential web site upgrade.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:48 PM
JK Newbie

Glad to hear it. I was gonna say, I have never had problems with Q-tec. They have always been very friendly, and willing to work with you, if someting isn't right.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by donbarnes
I've been here for three years, I've got Quadratec parts running on my Jeep that were ordered the day I brought it home, they are good on the phone- And the point isn't "bashing", but to let them know, especially as a sponsor, that their website ordering/inventory system is outdated- If I'm in the middle of a build I hope to have back on the road next week and I spend 2 hours researching where to get what specific parts for it, would be nice to know upfront that it was actually available, like 90% of the bigger parts houses already do...If you were a sponsor, wouldn't you want to know what people were experiencing on your site?
I apologize for my a-holish remark.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:57 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had just gotten away from the old days of calling in orders and gotten used to looking up/comparing things on websites- and then if it wasn't in stock you could usually go back to a different item on the search page...
Old 03-02-2011, 01:51 PM
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

it's kind of funny to see threads like this in retrospect......picture yourself going from one retail store to another(you know, back when websites weren't available)....most places, just because the item is out of stock, don't take the tag down to let you know it's out of stock...and that's when you ask somebody that works there if the item is actually out of stock or just not on the shelf....equate that with online service....just because they don't have it doesn't mean they don't normally offer its (and in turn, still list it on the site)....just takes talking to a live person.

Quick Reply: Quadratec- One Thumb Down...