Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

quadratec on here?

Old 05-07-2011, 05:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I concur with the majority here...I have absolutely no complaints with Quadratec. Their website and catalog are probably the best in the business with products, ease of navigation, and customer support.
Old 05-07-2011, 06:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

By now I should own stock in Q tec. They have been flawless for me, even when I returned parts that I just didnt like.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:37 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by drivingfool
Is there a quadratec rep that watches these forums? I'm getting screwed pretty good by your shop and I intend to tell the story here when it's done.

Amasa
They are here and have great support, plus the best website around!
Old 05-08-2011, 04:52 AM
JK Freak

With very few exceptions, I do not think members should make posts like the OP did. Take the issue to the vender first before venting on the forum. The forum should only be the last resort.

Most of us, including myself, have had great experiences with Quadratec. We get great deals because of the member/forum/vender relationship. Let's count our blessings and hope it stays that way.
Old 05-08-2011, 06:18 AM
JK Newbie

Must say I am surprised to hear of issues with Qtec. I have never had any issues with the customer service, orders or billing. I have had stuff on backorder but they have never charged me until it was shipped..

Love QTec, have $$$ will spend!
Old 05-08-2011, 06:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

ive had no problems with the either and have ordered many things from them!!
Old 05-08-2011, 03:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

I've ordered from Quadratec many, many times. I've always had excellent customer service and honesty. Never charged before it ships and they tell you, if you ask, if and when it should ship.
Returns credited quickly back and they were lenient on the 30 day rule.
I agree that the shipping costs are a little high but they will beat other Internet prices when you call.
Also, they have an open house that is very nice and family friendly.

I hope you get your issue(s) resolved.
Old 05-08-2011, 11:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RedJK2
With very few exceptions, I do not think members should make posts like the OP did. Take the issue to the vender first before venting on the forum. The forum should only be the last resort.

Most of us, including myself, have had great experiences with Quadratec. We get great deals because of the member/forum/vender relationship. Let's count our blessings and hope it stays that way.
Blessing? I wouldn't feel blessed for discounts paid for in forum exposure. I'll thank an apple tree for mowing the lawn, but not dropping apples, that is what it is supposed to do. I think we are on the same page about responsible, valid complaints, after efforts are taken to resolve. Sure. But reps are on here exactly because this is where good AND bad exposure is. If they didn't participate, some other vendor would and take a good advantage. Props to them for participating, not taking part would simply be foolish.
Old 05-09-2011, 12:06 AM
JK Super Freak

The fast response from Quad showed how much they care about customer service. Nobody posting had anything bad to say either. It proves theyre a good company. This thread turned into a good thing.
Old 05-09-2011, 12:08 AM
JK Freak

Quadratec used to be awesome, not so much anymore. Their website is probably the best there is, and I love getting their catalog. The only problem that I have with them is that they do not indicate when a product is not available. For some things I don't mind waiting - but why don't they just indicate that. Of the last 4 or so things I ordered from them, ALL were on backorder. One took close to two months to get. Charging me only when they ship is irrelevant, if I wasn't ready to get them - I would not have ordered them.

As for their customer service, they ARE very polite, but I don't know about honest. When I ordered some slush mats (their brand) they were on backorder. I didn't want to wait till after winter to get them so I called. The rep was very polite, checked and said he would substitute the Tread Lightly mats at no charge so I could get them soon. He, or quadratec, did not do that. I waited over a month to get the quadratec ones. I think I have spent over $2000 there, so that was an "ender" for me. The order it and we will ship it when/if we get it is just plain dishonest or at least deceptive. When their prices are higher and the shipping is high, the least they could do is have it in stock.

Quick Reply: quadratec on here?