Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Quadratec free shipping?

Old 03-17-2014, 06:11 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quadratec free shipping?

My one know if quadratec will ship wheels free for forum members?
Old 03-17-2014, 06:28 PM
JK Junkie

I don't know if they can do wheels for free but usually they'll work out a discount if they can't do free. Depending on what kind of wheel you're looking for, I would check other vendors here to see if they can work out a deal. It won't hurt to put out a feeler to the vendors
Old 03-18-2014, 03:23 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

They offer free shipping to anyone on orders of $75.00 or more.
Old 03-18-2014, 05:03 AM
JK Freak

Default Free shipping?

Originally Posted by Dave42171
My one know if quadratec will ship wheels free for forum members?
Call them and find out
Old 03-18-2014, 09:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

They will not discount truck shipments for heavy parts. I called and tried to get them to even discount my order and they flat out refused and basically told me I could take my business elsewhere if I felt I could get a better price than what they published. I bought over $7,000 in parts and accessories in that order and they did nothing for me.

To give credit where it is due- I failed to find the same group of parts any cheaper.
Old 03-18-2014, 09:24 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Use code "SAHARAXRAY" this should give free shipping to your order for orders under $75, but the heavy surcharge will still apply if there is one. When I got my winch from them I called and they gave me free shipping, but this was last year and they might have changed their policy.
Old 03-18-2014, 09:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Q-Tec has been great on each and every order I have placed (And I do ALOT of buisness with them) being stuff usually arrives to my place the next day 90% of the time free.

Quadratec Shipping Chart

* Free Shipping Special Offer Details
To qualify for FREE shipping the parts on an individual order must meet a combined total value of $75 or more. Customer must select Standard Shipping in the checkout and ship to an address in the contiguous 48 United States. Some parts require additional handling charges due to their large size or weight: including wheels, tires, full suspension lift kits, oversized bumpers, tire carriers, body tubs, hard tops, cargo racks, winches and hitches. Oversized items, items that are delivered by truck freight, prior purchases and returns do not qualify for free shipping.

Last edited by ToolManTimTaylor; 03-18-2014 at 09:30 AM.
Old 03-18-2014, 01:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

From Quadratec on another forum, the code works:

Hello everyone,

I apologize for the delayed reply. I would like you to try using this coupon code ScramblerRomeo on the following link
Quadratec Promo Codes. We are testing an easier way for JeepForum members can take advantage of the Free UPS Ground Shipping offer.
Please PM me your order number and any feedback to assure everything goes smoothly.

Thanks for shopping with Quadratec!

We Price Match,
PM me for a quote

Online Hours: 9am-5pm EST Monday - Friday

The shipping charge may still show in the order summary, but it will not be there in the final order.

Last edited by RalphTomaccio; 03-18-2014 at 01:47 PM.
Old 03-18-2014, 02:28 PM
JK Freak

I bought a bumper out of Ohio instead of from the Q, since I got a better price, didn't have to pay an overweight fee, and no PA sales tax.

I've been having bad luck getting stuff from them very quickly lately, and I live 30 minutes away, lol. Last I bought from them was a procal, it shipped from West Chester(their home) to my house, which is a 30 minute drive, it took 4 business days from the day it left their Wharehouse.
Old 03-18-2014, 03:30 PM
JK Newbie

Last 2 orders within a week of each other had stuff that's been OOS.. Ive found those same items for cheaper on Fleabay and same prices on Amazon, etc.
Tired of half orders, now i search more places for my parts.. Everybody says they have cheapest price and will price match if not anyways..
Sometimes your lucky, sometimes your not..

Quick Reply: Quadratec free shipping?