Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Quadratec Backorders

Old 03-28-2012, 01:04 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been ordering from Quadratec for 7 years. Overall I have been happy but I would say that about 1/4 of the orders have been backordered. Currently waiting for Mopar Rock Rails and Tread Lightly Cargo liner. They told me both would be in last week but still waiting...
Old 03-30-2012, 02:47 AM
JK Newbie

I ordered a high access front bumper and some wheel spacers three weeks ago and they are still back ordered. I called last week and was told that they were waiting on the manufacturers to send them. The wheel spacers were support to have been delivered to them 4 days ago, but have yet to receive any confirmation about them. I too would love to receive update e-mail about my order. I do like the fact that my credit card is not charged until my order ships.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:47 AM
JK Newbie

Default No more backorder for me!!

Well, after seeing yet another picture of a jeep with AEV Savegre wheels I just broke down. I could not take it any more.....

I called Quadratec and had them swap my order for the AEV Pintlers to the AEV Savegre wheels! They ARE in stock and will be on their way shortly!! Now I can stop looking at jeep pictures! Just kidding...

I am definitely not sane! But I will have some bad a$$ wheels on my jeep!

Quick Reply: Quadratec Backorders