Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Quadratec

Old 09-18-2009, 10:47 PM
Foo
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe I'll just cancel the other 2 rims and get them from someone else.

it's tough love to have 3 sitting in the garage and no way to put them on.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:17 PM
JK Newbie

i have made about five or so orders from them and i have never waited more than four biz days before it was here...cant say the same for 4 wheels farts
Old 09-19-2009, 07:49 PM
JK Newbie

Default quadratech

I highly recommend picking up the phone for future orders... they are open until midnight EST most days.

I have placed a half dozen orders from them in the last 3 weeks... in stock items came in 2 days.... backordered items came faster than the rep estimated and I got free shipping and lowest prices matched (only found one or two items priced lower and they were sale/clearance items) everytime.

I had one item show up damaged in shipping (item was definitely unused, just crushed in transit), they sent out a new one which arrived 2 days later, no problems.

Bummer about the back ordered rims.
Old 09-19-2009, 08:00 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Foo
Maybe I'll just cancel the other 2 rims and get them from someone else.

it's tough love to have 3 sitting in the garage and no way to put them on.
If I made this order, and asked them not to ship a partial order. I would have refused the delivery from UPS... Wouldn't matter to me what their policy is, your the customer, and its your $, so your policy is the only policy that matters...

Personally, I order from Northridge4x4, if im in a pinch, then its quadratec or 4wd hardware (but only since they have been sponsoring the East Coast JK-fests..

I have had both good and bad experiences with Quadratec.... more good than bad, but the bad always sticks out in my mind.

For the record, I dont have a single complaint about Northridge4x4 or 4WD
Old 09-19-2009, 08:42 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I have been waiting 2 months for a part that was originally supposed to be shipped in 2 days.....

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/sponsoring-manufacturers-vendors-check-out-cyber-monday-specials-24/jk-clear-parking-lamps-94922/

Quick Reply: Quadratec