Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Quadratec

Old 06-05-2009, 02:25 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've used QT since I bought my '93 wrangler new. Always had good service with them. They will price match other online companies and will give free shipping on orders over $100. Just gotta ask for it. I also use Northridge4x4 because of this forum, and all the same compliments apply. My $0.02
Old 06-05-2009, 02:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hokie08
I was just wondering if this is typical of Quadratec.

This is my first time buying from them, i purchased my mastercraft grab handles yesterday morning, and paid for standard shipping. Those bad boys got shipped yesterday and will be in my possession in a couple hours! Less than 24 hours for standard shipping! pretty freakin awesome.

Hopefully the order is right, if it is, i imagine they'll be gettin my business.
Yeah dude, Quadratec is an awesome company... Their shipping is always timely and I love ordering from them. I have ordered everything from them besides my bumper (ordered a few weeks ago from 4 wheel parts and still hasn't gotten here :( )
Old 06-05-2009, 08:38 PM
JK Freak

their service, at least with me, has been great!

before i realized where they were located, i mail ordered. now, knowing that they are a 40 min drive from me, i call to make sure they have it in the warehouse and hop in the rig!

they were even nice enough to showcase my JK in the catalogues and on their site.

http://www.quadratec.com/products/12138_006.htm
Old 06-05-2009, 09:23 PM
JK Junkie

I have only had two orders with them but so far I have been very happy. The floor mats were back ordered a few weeks but the let me know right away. So far very happy but am looking into Norhridge because of all the good I have heard.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

I've bought from Quadratec three times with no real problems, but once, when one of my orders had a problem with the shipping, the guy I spoke with Quadratec was rude (and I'd just asked him a simple question). Not just a little rude, but rude enough to surprise me (which takes a lot). I just hung up on him and dealt with the problem directly with UPS.
Old 09-18-2009, 04:16 PM
Foo
JK Enthusiast

Thumbs down

I am not impressed with them.

I ordered 5 rims and they shipped 3 of them. They didn't even give me a chance to cancel.

What good is 3 rims? I asked for any ETA and they said 1-2 weeks, but could be less or more.

What a stupid way to run an inventory control system, not stock enough to handle customer orders, and not give the customer a chance to cancel the order, even when I emailed them to not ship partial shipments.

They just want to money, so by partial filling the order, I am stuck. I just can't get my head around the partial shipment of rims.

NorthRidge Rocks, order form them first!

I only ordered from Quadratec because they area forum supporter, but I am not impressed... back in the day they were it, but anymore, there are better companies out there.

Sigh...
Old 09-18-2009, 05:06 PM
JK Newbie

I've had some good times, and some bad times with QT...more recently a bad time. Ordered my lift, wheels, tires, lights, etc. Everything went well, but the wheels...I mean, they're backordered which isn't their fault. I just hate it when customer service reps lie about when they'll be coming in stock. If I went by what the CS reps say I'd have them about a month and a half ago...I'm still waiting on em...
Old 09-18-2009, 06:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

quadratec shipping is over priced. what i saved in shipping buying my riddlers with dave at northridge i bought 4 quarts of gear oil.
Old 09-18-2009, 06:32 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's why I can't figure out why they don't adopt a system like JCW or Summit Racing. Their websites give online estimates for shipping dates and tell you what is in stock...
Old 09-18-2009, 07:38 PM
JK Junkie

I've learned from my own mistakes in the past already ordering from them. I never click and buy! I always pick up the phone and call it in to make sure that it is in stock and ships, sometimes they hook me up on the shipping and other times they say no, it's hit or miss. Otherwise I've only had decent experiences with them.

Quick Reply: Quadratec