Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Quadratec

Old 04-25-2014, 03:21 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I live about 45 minutes away from Quadratec and I've been buying from them for about 15 years now. They are overall great to work with and know their stuff.

I've learned to check on items before ordering from them just to make sure the items are not on backorder since this has happened to me a few times before. I hate waiting for parts!!!
Old 04-25-2014, 07:47 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by quadratec
Thanks so much for the kind words everyone! As I'm sure you know most of us drive Jeeps and even started out as customers prior to working here. We love Jeeps and helping out fellow Jeepers!

Sorry to hear about your experiences. It seems you haven't been to our website or called us in some time. We do not have any "17 year old" employees. Any employee with whom you speak either owns 1+ Jeeps, or has very detailed knowledge of Jeeps, especially any younger (20's) employees. We offer free shipping. We also actively shop our products to make sure we have the lowest prices. If by chance we do not have the lowest price we do price match as well. As has been said, you can just PM me if you have any issues or would like a quote.

We're actually still a pretty small company. We have right around 100 employees and are based just outside of Philly in West Chester, PA. We also have a warehouse here and in Chambersburg, PA and Sparks, NV.

Thanks and have a great day!

-Rick
Love your catalog but you guys really need to figure out how to show stuff as backordered BEFORE an order is placed. Nothing pisses me off worse than expecting a part to come in and finding out your Jeep gets to stay broken until QT can get and ship the part sometime in the indefinite future.
Old 04-26-2014, 04:20 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have had good experience with them! My biggest problem is I need my check set up as direct deposit to them because my want list is too long! Maybe I should just apply for a job there....

Quick Reply: Quadratec