Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Quadratec

Old 08-03-2011, 08:10 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hello All!

I am here! Didn't know that this thread got started til I received a PM about it a few minutes ago . I appreciate all of the compliments, thank you very much. No one will ever have to beg for a reduced/waived shipping rate from me, that is something I am always able to work with. Also, I am usually able to discount parts, and always able to price match competitors.

I would always encourage someone to shop around for what they feel is the best price. But I would like to remind everyone to always check that companies shipping rates at final checkout. I've found over the years that even though we have advertised higher rates than most, other companies can calculate much higher at the end. The worst thing I've seen from a few companies are ones that offer free shipping, but have higher retail prices. Essentially misleading you so that they are still able to pay for the shipping rates!

Just be careful when shopping around, I would hate to see someone get taken advantage of!

Anyone wanting an order quote, or wanting to place order, check stock, talk, or anything in general, please PM me

Have a great day!

-Joe

Old 08-03-2011, 11:45 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just order five items from Joe at Quadratec! Awesome service and great prices!
Old 08-03-2011, 11:58 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by p0werslav3
I buy all my gear through http://www.northridge4x4.com if I can. Top notch customer service, knowledge and pricing/shipping.

The main reason I won't buy from Quadratec:
Their shipping is excessive and around twice what most other online sites charge.

I have nothing against Quadratec aside from that, but in this day and age of internet shopping, it's not a smart business move to charge so much more for shipping than your competition since it's very easy for the consumer to buy from the competition
X2 on shopping with Dave at Northridge 4x4
Old 08-03-2011, 12:05 PM
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Another vote for Joe!
Old 08-03-2011, 06:33 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by fredrok
Another vote for Joe!
Old 08-03-2011, 06:44 PM
JK Newbie

Where can i get tge JK side decal?? In the square??
Old 08-03-2011, 06:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by quadratec
Hello All!

I am here! Didn't know that this thread got started til I received a PM about it a few minutes ago . I appreciate all of the compliments, thank you very much. No one will ever have to beg for a reduced/waived shipping rate from me, that is something I am always able to work with. Also, I am usually able to discount parts, and always able to price match competitors.

I would always encourage someone to shop around for what they feel is the best price. But I would like to remind everyone to always check that companies shipping rates at final checkout. I've found over the years that even though we have advertised higher rates than most, other companies can calculate much higher at the end. The worst thing I've seen from a few companies are ones that offer free shipping, but have higher retail prices. Essentially misleading you so that they are still able to pay for the shipping rates!

Just be careful when shopping around, I would hate to see someone get taken advantage of!

Anyone wanting an order quote, or wanting to place order, check stock, talk, or anything in general, please PM me

Have a great day!

-Joe

Free shipping on AEV products as well?
Old 08-03-2011, 07:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

I ordered a Mopar sun bonnet from Joe today and he hooked me up a good deal

Last edited by renzo1200; 08-03-2011 at 07:47 PM.
Old 08-04-2011, 07:55 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 46chevytruck
Free shipping on AEV products as well?
For standard shipping AEV products, definitely. Truck freight items I can work with the costs, usually I can get an actual cost if its a very large item or I can cut the truck freight charge in half.

-Joe
Old 08-04-2011, 08:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

I just ordered some things yesterday. I mentioned the JK forum shipping discount and customer service took the shipping off with a smile.

My time is worth something and the convienience of using Quadratec saves me that time. In many cases, I'll pay a couple of bucks to save 15-30 minutes of searching around.

On big ticket items, I'll connect with Joe and/or shop harder, but on the little stuff, Quadratec is a no brainer for me.

Quick Reply: Quadratec