Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Quadra Tech/ Rugged Ridge

Old 07-14-2008, 05:11 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quadra Tech/ Rugged Ridge

There have been some threads regarding Q-Tech 's service. I just want to say this:

I had Rugged Ridge side armor on order from May 15th. Wednesday last week I saw that my debit card had been charged for the order. I checked Q-Tech's web site and saw that my order was shipped. I recieved it on Thursday (next day!)

I cannot find any fault with that kind of service.

As for the Rugged Ridge side armor; I was worried that there might be some quality/ fit issues.

The product I recieved was packed well with no scratches or dents. The welds were nice and clean. The paint/powder coating was even and good looking. And everthing fit and bolted right up. It all looks good on the Jeep.

I am very happy
Old 07-15-2008, 09:46 PM
JK Freak

x2 here. I ordered two separate parts from Q tech on different occasions, and they were over the border quickly and in good condition. Can't ask for more than that.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:05 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by berg
There have been some threads regarding Q-Tech 's service. I just want to say this:

I had Rugged Ridge side armor on order from May 15th. Wednesday last week I saw that my debit card had been charged for the order. I checked Q-Tech's web site and saw that my order was shipped. I recieved it on Thursday (next day!)

I cannot find any fault with that kind of service.

As for the Rugged Ridge side armor; I was worried that there might be some quality/ fit issues.

The product I recieved was packed well with no scratches or dents. The welds were nice and clean. The paint/powder coating was even and good looking. And everthing fit and bolted right up. It all looks good on the Jeep.

I am very happy

I also have the RR Side Armor and love it,,Looks awesome on my baby
Old 07-21-2008, 07:39 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It is really nice to hear the good side here too!
Old 07-21-2008, 02:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

My orders from Quadra Tech have always been accurate and on time. No complaints here, either.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:23 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm on my second jeep and have ordered at least a dozen times from quadratec with no problems at all, in fact they are only about 2 hours from me so I get my parts in 2 days.
Old 07-22-2008, 10:21 AM
JK Newbie

Ok as some of you know I have been hearing squeaks coming from the front left tire area. Well hubby called me today and said,, "what was the last thing you put on your jeep?" I said Rugged Ridge Side Armor.. He said there was a thread either on here or the GL4X4 site about squeaky front ends after they are installed? anyone hear this?
Old 07-24-2008, 06:42 PM
JK Super Freak

Yes, I understand that the large body mount washer may rub on the Armor and has to be ground down a little bit.

I haven't had that problem with mine, but that's what I read
Old 07-25-2008, 01:46 PM
JK Freak

Thumbs down

Just Cancelled my order, they put me on backorder without giving me a time limit.

I ordered yesterday so i guess the time the product arrives to them and then they ship it to me we are talking about 14days.

i found someone else with free shipping as well, the item will be here on tuesday 2 times i have ordered with quadratech 2 times i have been let down.

Quick Reply: Quadra Tech/ Rugged Ridge