Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Pulled the trigger today!

Old 02-08-2011, 09:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pulled the trigger today!

Just put a deposit on a 2011 Sahara Unlimited. Dealer is giving me decent trade in value for my 07 Sahara Unlimited. Plus I am getting the Tread Lightly price too. Hope to have it Thursday afternoon. The dealer had to trade for it from another dealer out of the area.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:59 AM
JK Super Freak

UM.... Whats the Tread Lightly Discount...sorry...?
Old 02-08-2011, 10:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by azrwilkinson
UM.... Whats the Tread Lightly Discount...sorry...?
2x on this!
Old 02-08-2011, 11:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Found Tread Lightly on this forum.

www.treadlightly.org

I have seen this before but because I am not an off roader I never paid much attention to it. After looking at it recently they seem to be a good organization who are committed to preserving our natural areas. Plus you get a 1% under invoice on any Chrysler car for being a member. I saved $2800 off sticker with it.
Plus TL sells floor mats and other stuff in QuadraTek catalog.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:18 AM
JK Freak

Congrats! I went with weathertech floormats in mine, like that they keep the gunk in until you pull them out, but are easy to scrub, got a package deal on them with the louvers for the windows or whatever they are called. I got the laser cut ones. But whoever you get floormats from, that would be one of if not the first investment I made. The stock floormats are a joke.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Stock mats too thin.

Originally Posted by RAINSTATEBEAR
Congrats! I went with weathertech floormats in mine, like that they keep the gunk in until you pull them out, but are easy to scrub, got a package deal on them with the louvers for the windows or whatever they are called. I got the laser cut ones. But whoever you get floormats from, that would be one of if not the first investment I made. The stock floormats are a joke.
When I got my 07JK I went with the Jeep mats that have the tire treads on them. Work great. Keeping them for my 11 JK. Going to put the originals back in for trade in purposes.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	76466-lg.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	125505  
Old 02-09-2011, 04:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Daves07JK
Just put a deposit on a 2011 Sahara Unlimited. Dealer is giving me decent trade in value for my 07 Sahara Unlimited. Plus I am getting the Tread Lightly price too. Hope to have it Thursday afternoon. The dealer had to trade for it from another dealer out of the area.
Congrats. Love my 2011.

Quick Reply: Pulled the trigger today!