Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

proof for my dad.

Old 12-26-2007, 06:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dmerc
Rubi's are like Harleys, boys buy 'em to make their twigs n' berries appear larger. Except,of course, for the very few who may actually NEED them.

My Jeep is a daily driver, and will only have to deal occasionally with snow....keep it up jacka$$, I'll put Rubicon stickers on!!

Are all your mods just for looks? Got a feeling they are, so again, pipe down!
No jackass, I actually wheel my rig. Thats why I bought a Rubi. This is my 3rd Modded Jeep. And, your welcome to slap on a rubicon sticker, but my twig and berries are are like my rig, they actually work
Old 12-26-2007, 06:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

o come on with the Rubi vs. X debate. This thread has nothing to do with it. I have an X.. so what? I wheel it, i rock crawl, climb hills, go through mud, cross streams, pull out other Jeeps and all that just like the Sahara and Rubicons do BUT i have plenty of friends who do the same damn thing in their Rubicons, doesnt make them better or me better.
Old 12-26-2007, 06:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BigJerm
o come on with the Rubi vs. X debate. This thread has nothing to do with it. I have an X.. so what? I wheel it, i rock crawl, climb hills, go through mud, cross streams, pull out other Jeeps and all that just like the Sahara and Rubicons do BUT i have plenty of friends who do the same damn thing in their Rubicons, doesnt make them better or me better.
You are 100% correct , but that doesn't make it any less entertaining!
Old 12-26-2007, 06:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well, since I didn't start flingin' shit first....I agree with you, I`ve wheeled with stocks that kept up with me. But some people always gotta start shit about rubi's being all "hyped up", and I don't take to well to that kinda shit.
Old 12-26-2007, 07:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

This is the very thing that just chaps my ass. I don`t start shit on here. But when someone like the OP starts a thread basically asking for advice, and some of you can't stand to not flame him, and then talk shit about things you have no business mouthing off about, it gets me pissed. I've posted a few like this in the past. If you can`t stay on topic, and cant be civil, then shut the fuck up and don`t say anything!!!! Oh yeah, and happy holidays ! Geez...I feel like I'm at the family social !

Last edited by crux; 12-26-2007 at 07:09 PM.
Old 12-26-2007, 07:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by crux
This is the very thing that just chaps my ass. I don`t start shit on here. But when someone like the OP starts a thread basically asking for advice, and some of you can't stand to not flame him, and then talk shit about things you have no business mouthing off about, it gets me pissed. I've posted a few like this in the past. If you can`t stay on topic, and cant be civil, then shut the fuck up and don`t say anything!!!! Oh yeah, and happy holidays ! Geez...I feel like I'm at the family social !
im gonna need you to take a deep breath and count back from 10 slowly... and if that doesnt work, lets get drunk

I mean, afterall, it cant be a family social with atleast 1 person drunk right?
Old 12-26-2007, 07:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

im gonna need you to take a deep breath and count back from 10 slowly... and if that doesnt work, lets get drunk

I mean, afterall, it cant be a family social with atleast 1 person drunk right?
I've got 4 Sam Adams down already
Old 12-27-2007, 03:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

I sure hope his dad doesn't read all the "love" going on in this thread or else he's going to get a Camry for sure.
Old 12-27-2007, 03:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FlightTester
I sure hope his dad doesn't read all the "love" going on in this thread or else he's going to get a Camry for sure.

Or an FJ.............
Old 12-27-2007, 03:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by crux
This is the very thing that just chaps my ass. I don`t start shit on here.
Re: Originally Posted by crux
Ahh, an X owner??? .

Uh, Yeah, you did start it! My point was used, vs. new, not Rubi vs X!
But, you felt so high and mighty, I had to be a smart a$$....it's just what I do best!

Seriously tho', I apologize!!!!

I myself don't understand why folks buy $30k rigs, then trash 'em....that, is what "beaters" are for. But, not many places to go off road around here, so, what do I know.

Lastly, I LOVE my X! I've wanted a Jeep since the CJ years, but couldn't justify owning a vehicle with 6" of storage behind the rear seat. When I saw the Unlimiteds, I KNEW it was time.

Quick Reply: proof for my dad.