Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Problems with sponsors/vendors

Old 07-08-2012, 04:19 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rednroll

Wow....that's unacceptable. It looks like you're in a similar climate zone as I am. Which means, when I order parts that I need to install it depends on 2 factors. 1.) Do I have the funds to pay for them. 2.) Does the weather permit that I can install it without having to work in the rain or freeze my ass off in the cold weather. Not all of us have large heated garages to work.

So over 2 months of waiting could easily push me into those cold weather days of installing depending on when I had the money to order those parts, which would make me an even unhappier customer. If your website says the stuff is in stock.....it better well be in stock and be at more door within 2 weeks at the longest. My time and money is worth too much for me to settle for anything less.
Yes that is a big problem for me. I'm hoping to get things done before weather makes it difficult. Not to mention in this day and age, it's hard to believe getting anything would take that long unless it was a custom order or something.

Quick Reply: Problems with sponsors/vendors