Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Potential Jeep newbie with a few questions

Old 10-20-2008, 02:03 PM
Kes
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Post some pics for us!
Old 10-20-2008, 05:01 PM
JK Freak

ill trade with ya! pm me
Old 11-14-2008, 04:54 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well after some good patience. I'm Proud to Say i'm an Official jeep owner!! WAHHHHOOOOO!!

Just got home with a New 08 jeep green Unlimited X model. I really wanted a rubicon, but just to rich for my blood. So, I found this unlimited that had all the right options. It came with the factory rear locker, 3.73 gears, Dana 44 rear-end, front sway-bar disco, Infinity 7 speaker w/ sub sound system. I've honestly never been this excited about a vehicle. Only thing I'm gonna change on it for now is it came with the base model wheels and street tires. That'll be fine for a few weeks, but gonna have to find some rubicon take offs or something similar. Just so glad to finally have a jeep.

I honestly have to say that my girlfriend is the only reason it was able to happen. I was unfortunately upside down in my SS trailblazer and was having a hard time finding anyone to work with me. My amazing girlfriend just so happens to be good friends with the owner of the dealership. He gave me an unheard of amount for my SS and I'm still shocked at this moment! Plus, 4k in rebates. I was able to walk out of the dealership with a cheaper payment, and a lower interest rate. I'm so thankful to have found such an amazing girlfriend. I have the women of the my dreams and the Jeep of my dreams. Life is good!

I'm sure I'll see some of yall around and I'll have pics posted by tomorrow.

-Chad-
Old 11-14-2008, 06:37 PM
JK Jedi Master

Congrats, glad you got one.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LS2pwr
I'm so thankful to have found such an amazing girlfriend. I have the women of the my dreams.... Life is good!
Just don't do anything stupid like go and put a ring on her finger - LoL!!!! Congrats on the new Jeep - you will enjoy it!!!
BTW - Only joking about the ring.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congratulations, marry that gal before she gets away!

Now time for some mods!

First thing to do is drill the side mirror holes (free mod), then relocate that evap cannister with Brett Woods, then there is no looking back........... more Brett Woods swag, armor, winch, lift, tires & wheels, some more Brett Woods swag, drive shafts, axles, line-x interior, seat covers, some more Brett Woods swag, and gears. My jeep green jeep swallows mod money and asks for for more!

Embrace the insanity!
Old 11-16-2008, 07:30 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks everyone.. I'm so excited. drove it to work yesterday. I was in heaven. lol.

The girlfriend is here to stay for sure! She's excited that I got it. I just gotta get some better wheels and tires. I wanna go test this jeep out soooo bad..

Quick Reply: Potential Jeep newbie with a few questions