Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Poser JK!!!! Check this out!

Old 01-18-2009, 03:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sick_x
OK, I'm on my way home from work today and I spot this. This should be the biggest disgrace to the JK community and Jeeps everywhere . I am all for doing mods to suit your needs and/or taste, but at least pick the right vehicle in the first place. I thought I was going to be sick when I saw it and it got worse once I noticed it was a RUBICON. Why spend the extra cash only to turn it into this! Even the hardtop, bumpers, and wheels were painted to match. Truly a sad day in the JK world.

That is the 3rd all white big wheeled JK I have seen and I must say that they are NOT growing on me. That is so stupid. What a waste. But face it every one has a retarded cousin somewhere right? So why not the JK?
Old 01-18-2009, 04:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sick_x
Yeah that's the bad thing. But as I passed him rollin on my 33s I made sure I didn't even turn my head. I'm surprised the liscense plate didn't read "WITEY" or "GNGSTA". LOL!
Maybe he did the "Jeep wave"?
Old 01-18-2009, 07:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by walldo
Could be worse, about 50% of the unlimited's running around here have truck nutz hanging off them... I guess it is to compensate for something, or lack of
LoL!!! Those things are so friggin' stupid. Why would any guy want to put a pair of nuts on his Jeep, truck, car, motorcycle, etc? Goes to show people just like wasting money. It must be funny watching someone put a pair of nuts on their vehicle though.
Old 01-18-2009, 07:22 PM
JK Junkie

the only thing buggin me is his spare doesn't match
Old 01-19-2009, 07:26 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Mr D
Could be worse.. at least they didn't lower it!
True, I have seen one lowered jeep before. It was a YJ I saw back in late 90's. guess they did it so they could just slide through the mud as they were being pulled out
Old 01-19-2009, 02:35 PM
JK Super Freak

He gets around... I saw him in Southlake Texas last month.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:44 PM
JK Super Freak

My first weekend with my Unlimited was camping. In the same campground was a RedRock Unlimited "pimped out". It was lowered, big wheels, rubberband tires, and all the chrome goodies. He was picking up his fire wood with a carrier in the hitch. Could even put the wood in back probably due to a BIG speaker setup. Glad there was a noise level rule at the campground.

Quick Reply: Poser JK!!!! Check this out!