Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

people are so ignorant!

Old 04-02-2012, 05:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default people are so ignorant!

So i washed my jeep yesterday as i do quite often, only to find a great big scratch from my neighbors door. Its right in the center of my passenger door and looks like crap. I am so pissed, i try to take such good care of my jeep and keep it looking good then some jerk lets their door fly into it. And to top it off i had to go confront him because he didnt come tell me about it. Going to get a quote to have it painted this morning and he will be recieving the bill.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Green-man
So i washed my jeep yesterday as i do quite often, only to find a great big scratch from my neighbors door. Its right in the center of my passenger door and looks like crap. I am so pissed, i try to take such good care of my jeep and keep it looking good then some jerk lets their door fly into it. And to top it off i had to go confront him because he didnt come tell me about it. Going to get a quote to have it painted this morning and he will be recieving the bill.
That's Sux.

I'd shit on his porch or driveway in the night or something....

Get some rock sliders, it will never happen again.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:27 AM
JK Junkie

Yeah, that is pretty lame. Sucks to hear
Old 04-02-2012, 06:47 AM
Super Moderator

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by CruSHeDJkUR

That's Sux.

I'd shit on his porch or driveway in the night or something....

Get some rock sliders, it will never happen again.
Not true, rock sliders will do very little if a truck that is similar in height hits the door. That does suck though. Surprised there isn't a dent as well
Old 04-02-2012, 06:51 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Green-man
I HATE that. Just happened to me a few months ago, only it was in a parking lot so it was anonymous.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:02 AM
JK Freak

I feel your pain. Not a scratch on it, pretty much brand new, and some jerk lets a shopping cart go into my passenger door. And I'm the guy that looks for end spots, spots away from people, etc.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:36 AM
JK Super Freak

I'm seeing a trend here. I think you guys need to keep your doors nice and safe in your garage. If you don't have a garage, use your dining room, with wife won't get too mad.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:48 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by finnd1
I'm seeing a trend here. I think you guys need to keep your doors nice and safe in your garage. If you don't have a garage, use your dining room, with wife won't get too mad.
I use my bed room haha and one on top of my bean bag
Old 04-02-2012, 07:50 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Jeek.OlllllllO
I use my bed room haha and one on top of my bean bag
i cut a pool noddle in half and then down the middle to slide under the bottom of the door so it doesn't get scuffed up.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:52 AM
JK Freak

I have so many dings and scratches on my door that it looks like a paint job by now..

Quick Reply: people are so ignorant!