Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Patriot Guard Riders

Old 03-04-2011, 07:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Patriot Guard Riders

Hey Jeepers,

I think the general consensus on here is that most of us are very patriotic. I'm a 17 year Air Force Vet that just absolutely loves the Patriot Guard Riders. I just found them on Facebook and asked if they would mind a Jeep following. Would you guys be interested in something like that? Meaning going out and blaring patriotic music, etc at military funerals in your area.

At this point its just a thought, but what do you guys think?
Old 03-04-2011, 07:36 PM
JK Freak

Great group! I have done a few rides with them. Did one on 9/11 that was amazing. About 150 bikes and a few cars. Always willing to show appreciation for our troops.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ZombJep
Great group! I have done a few rides with them. Did one on 9/11 that was amazing. About 150 bikes and a few cars. Always willing to show appreciation for our troops.
ZombJep, thanks for riding with them. If we get a really strong response here I'll see how far I can take this.

Quick Reply: Patriot Guard Riders