Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

P Diddey's JKs on this weeks Unique Whips

Old 11-19-2008, 05:45 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I like the show, that being said, I don't like how they fix cars, they all follow the same pattern, chrome wheels, also I'm sure they charge a lot to rattle can your dashboard, I mean that doesn't sound professional, I know it works, I've done it, but I'm sure other shops don't use spray cans.
Old 11-19-2008, 05:51 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by armycop
Suprisingly restrained and well done. They looked tasteful, just a paint job and interior makeover. Stuck with 20" rims and A/T tires. Nice urban daily driver JK's...

I said it before, all their creations follow the same pattern, I don't understand their cars look like they were all made for the same client. I know they're from the same shop, but some imagination and maybe their client input would be good. I think we all knew more or less what their jeeps were going to look like.
Old 11-19-2008, 07:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by robin
I said it before, all their creations follow the same pattern, I don't understand their cars look like they were all made for the same client. I know they're from the same shop, but some imagination and maybe their client input would be good. I think we all knew more or less what their jeeps were going to look like.
i agree. they may have been cutting edge at one time or just good marketers to get their name known, but they are predictable and so far from cutting edge now i've stopped watching. i wish they would have at least substantially lifted (or god forbid lowered) the jk. something.
Old 11-19-2008, 07:42 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hate that turd of a person so I have to rate this thread.
Old 11-19-2008, 08:57 AM
JK Freak

keep the wheels and get a 6" lift and some 40's to throw around em and it would be pretty sweet
Old 11-19-2008, 09:02 AM
JK Junkie

Suprisingly restrained and well done. They looked tasteful, just a paint job and interior makeover. Stuck with 20" rims and A/T tires. Nice urban daily driver JK's...

Not for me, but much better looking than a lot of the others that have been done, I'd certainly wave to someone driving this, even thoguh I know it would never go off road, but not all Jeeps go off road, some want them for the convertable part or to take to the beach. one thing though, was an engine swap part of it? Looks like an RT label on the side.
Old 11-19-2008, 11:17 AM
JK Freak

I hate all the paint of the outside and the rims make me sick, but I wouldn't mind seeing the interior. Any pics of that?
Old 11-19-2008, 11:39 AM
JK Freak

From my previous thread
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/anything-everything-22/sean-combs-gets-out-jk-61516/

Here's the back corner of the silver JK earlier mentioned.

(you can see its the same wheel in the silver one as the red one posted above)

Old 11-20-2008, 06:22 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by eaglemikeo
From my previous thread
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61516

Here's the back corner of the silver JK earlier mentioned.

(you can see its the same wheel in the silver one as the red one posted above)

These photos are great!
Old 11-20-2008, 07:41 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

That jeep would look so much better witha litle fender clearance....it's a shame to see that with no lift on it.

Quick Reply: P Diddey's JKs on this weeks Unique Whips