Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Our Jeeps are so aerodynamic

Old 07-21-2008, 03:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rjmcam
LOL... maybe you have 100MPH electrical tape... Personally I have (3) issues with this post all together.
(1.) The tape should not have hit the roof of the Jeep since the roof should have been down or stored in the garage.
(2.) The top if actually installed on the vehicle should have been covered with an adequate amount of dirt/ mud that the tape would have been irrecognizable upon arriving at your destination and finally
(3.) You need to learn to drive faster...
x2 guess Im padding the post too.... But I usually drive with the soft top up and no doors or side windows. Tired of the sun baking me after a long day of work in it.... but uh yeah tape should have been washed off with the mud puddles or knocked off from traversing the rocks to get to your destination.....
Old 07-21-2008, 03:49 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Denny2565
Look at me, I'm a post padder too!!!
Originally Posted by Mutts08JK
x2 guess Im padding the post too.... But I usually drive with the soft top up and no doors or side windows. Tired of the sun baking me after a long day of work in it.... but uh yeah tape should have been washed off with the mud puddles or knocked off from traversing the rocks to get to your destination.....
But you ain't attempted litter buggers! Another crime foiled by the reckless disregard of superior stickum!!

Old 07-21-2008, 03:49 PM
JK Freak

I'm just more impressed that he used the "Not!" joke!!

Old 07-21-2008, 10:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Hummm? If the ball of tape was still on the top when you reached arrived, doesn't that prove the Jeep IS AERODYNAMIC? That means there wasn't any wind resistance where the tape landed. Right? No wonder we are all getting such great M.P.G.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:57 AM
JK Jedi

Why not throw it away in the first place?

Quick Reply: Our Jeeps are so aerodynamic