Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Other driver say the silliest things when you're topless...

Old 07-16-2011, 07:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BigRedJK
"What do you need a winch for??"

To put the doors back on?
Old 07-16-2011, 07:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GaMtnJk
It's a magazine!

Thank you. I hate that. Same thing as "It's a Jeep, not a car".
Old 07-16-2011, 07:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JeepApex
Smith & Wesson M&Ps don't take clips, they take magazines... I know because I have one too. Don't learn gun stuff from movies and you'll be alright.
He must have got it confused with his M1 Garand.
Old 07-16-2011, 08:57 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by .45Hardboil

He must have got it confused with his M1 Garand.
Oooooohhhh SNAP!!!!
Old 07-16-2011, 09:35 AM
JK Newbie

"What do you need a winch for??"

So I can pull out Hummers.
Old 07-16-2011, 03:08 PM
-

Had the old wheres your doors chat at a stoplight today. I am happily married to a woman that supports (although is jelous on occasion) my jeep fetish. However I replied "I lost them in the divorce". The look on his face was priceless as he tried to figure out why the hell she would have wanted the doors. I just shrugged my shoulders and drove away.
Old 07-16-2011, 04:00 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Kimbach
Had the old wheres your doors chat at a stoplight today. I am happily married to a woman that supports (although is jelous on occasion) my jeep fetish. However I replied "I lost them in the divorce". The look on his face was priceless as he tried to figure out why the hell she would have wanted the doors. I just shrugged my shoulders and drove away.
Too Funny -

Get a decal that says:

FJ = FAKE JEEP ------->
I love this one -

Originally Posted by MGD21
Just two days ago I'm getting in my door-less topless Jeep while two ladies are walking by... The one lady says to the other "Its his, i'm gonna ask!" She then says to me from across the street "Where are your doors?"

I reply simply "At my house." Then after a short conversation on how easy it is to take them off, the other lady says to me "So...What do you drive in the winter time?"

I held back a chuckle and told her "Oh, It comes with it top too!" With a look of amazement she turned to her friend and said "IT HAS A TOP TOO!!!"
LOL... There are some smart ones out there.

Originally Posted by finnd1
I think the proper reply could have been, "You may be a male, but you ain't no man"
Too True -

I like the crazed looks I get driving topless & doorless when people peer from their generic cars. They see the huge smile on my face and I can tell they're thinking "I'd rather be driving THAT!"
I see the jealous looks everyday when driving to or from work in the DC area -

Originally Posted by Rednroll
When I have my top and doors off, I can't hear a damn thing anyone else says because I usually have my stereo turned up to 11 at the same time.
But why would it go to eleven? Isn't 10 the loudest?

Originally Posted by 616fun
I've been asked several times if it's safe. I always say 'no, but my wife has a huge life insurance policy on me and has hidden my doors...'
I think our wives must have planned this out together -

Originally Posted by finnd1
"Is that a hummer?"

fortunately, the judge agree with me that those were considered "fightin' words" so he let me go with a warning.
Ok, I laughed out loud when I read this -

Originally Posted by samsquanch
It's not really silly, but I stopped for gas the other day (duh, its a JK lmao), no doors and topless, and there was a nice Corvette convertible at the pump next to me. Well, being a car guy I complimented him on his car and he returned the compliment and told me he has always wanted a Wrangler, but his wife made him buy the Vette instead lol!

People just don't stop making me laugh -

Last edited by Evo35; 07-16-2011 at 04:16 PM.
Old 07-16-2011, 08:45 PM
JK Super Freak

:rotfl mao2:
Old 07-18-2011, 03:13 AM
JK Super Freak

yeh, i'm gonna shamelessly steal this from you and use it next time I'm asked.
Old 07-18-2011, 03:22 AM
JK Freak

Not really on topic but yesterday I was coming out of the grocery store and I see this guy suddenly dart between my Jeep and the car next to it. Since the doors are off I am interested in what he is up to. When I can see him again I see that he is putting away his camera phone. Looked like he just took a picture of my Jeep.

Quick Reply: Other driver say the silliest things when you're topless...