Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Ordering from Quadratec

Old 01-04-2011, 09:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I usually shop at Amazon, 4wd, NorthRidge and my local dealer. All have better prices, customer service and you don't have to play Russian Roulette in regards to what price you will pay that day.

QT has an awesome website and so much potential, but it feels like they are just calling it in compared to the others listed above.
Old 01-04-2011, 01:52 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hello everyone,

Backorders

We try our best to have enough products in our three warehouse locations to meet the demand for that region and season. On new products (just released by vendors), we are at the mercy of potential manufacturing delays and under estimating the amount of demand.

Price Match Policy
We will meet or beat the current published price of any specific product delivered to your door. (excludes verbal quotes and auctions/ebay)

Shipping Costs
Our shipping charges are based on total order value.
While it benefits a customer making a larger/heavier order living further away from one of our three warehouse locations, we understand it can be a bit harder for local customers to pay dollar value shipping on lighter items.

Although our advertised pricing is compliant with Vendor/manufacturer requirements, please feel free to PM me or QuadRep for pricing or inventory questions.

Old 01-04-2011, 02:25 PM
JK Newbie

Ordered some KC Slimlights and KC Mounting bracket. Email stated on backorder. Ordered the 1st and email came the 3rd with Holiday email was right on. I just hope it doesn't take several weeks and will I get a conformation email stating Item has been shipped. 1st order with Quad was Ok and fast we'll see what happens with this order.
Old 01-04-2011, 02:44 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by QuadRep
The problem isn't Quadratec, it's the vendors. For some reason maybe the economy? Vendors aren't producing products like they were a few years ago. Example Bilstein makes the shocks for Rubicon Express, Bilstein was hurt pretty bad by the economic collapse and cut production on specialty shocks to a built to order process, which in turn hurts RE and everyone else. So if you want to put blame on us thats fine but remember it is bigger than us.
How do you justify your shipping prices. I have purchased from you guys , but the shipping is out of control. I have actual stopped using you guys, . I love the work you guys do in your cataloges, but if your not competive. Why buy from you?
Old 01-04-2011, 02:56 PM
JK Freak

I've never had a problem with Quadratec.
I get everything I order the next day, they will price match and then some, and ask for free shipping, they will do it.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It just seems nuts to try and turn a profit on shipping charges. The product yes...but not shipping.

Last edited by highoctane; 01-04-2011 at 03:06 PM.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:20 PM
JK Freak

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I have had a great experience with Quadratec. Just give them a call and they will match or beat any legitimate deal you find. I have bought parts from Northridge, 4wd.com and Quadratec and they all seem to do their best to get orders out quickly, stock popular products and match competitors pricing. I like Quadratec over the others because their website is the best for research and they ship the fastest since they are close to me.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:28 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by quadratec
Hello everyone,

Backorders

We try our best to have enough products in our three warehouse locations to meet the demand for that region and season. On new products (just released by vendors), we are at the mercy of potential manufacturing delays and under estimating the amount of demand.

Price Match Policy
We will meet or beat the current published price of any specific product delivered to your door. (excludes verbal quotes and auctions/ebay)

Shipping Costs
While it benefits a customer making a larger/heavier order living further away from one of our three warehouse locations, we understand it can be a bit harder for local customers to pay dollar value shipping on lighter items.

Although our advertised pricing is compliant with Vendor/manufacturer requirements, please feel free to PM me or QuadRep for pricing or inventory questions.

Sorry but u guys would not price match jcwhitney on the smittybilt bumper u told me they were going to charge a 60 surcharge thats y ur price was a little over 400 shipped but wierd ordered from jcwhitney and it was 353 out the door shipped.
Old 01-04-2011, 07:19 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by quadratec
Hello everyone,

Backorders

Price Match Policy

Shipping Costs

The problem is that you may have the best prices but when you factor in shipping costs it breaks even with other companies. literally every order has been back ordered. Customers dont find this out until AFTER the order is placed either.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

I just ordered some things and was informed up front that 2 of the items would not ship out for 2-3 weeks. I also had no problem getting price match and free shipping. I don't know what is going on with everyone else, but I am very happy with how my order was handled.

Quick Reply: Ordering from Quadratec