Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Ordering parts in canads

Old 11-08-2011, 08:34 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Vladimer

Am I reading that correctly??

WITH shipping to Alberta the total comes to $316.06???? Thats insane! I was a hair away of biting the bullet for the rails until I called them and they told me I would have to ship it up myself to get it here and the shipping was pretty dam costly. Its 300 bucks for the ace 2dr rails with shipping, thats nuts. I am buying those within a week or two! lol thanks!
Hmmmmmm...... I was quoted $295 for the rails plus $145 shipped to my door in Ontario which is closer to Montreal then you are plus tax.... Total $501.27

Curious who you talked too??!
Your quote doesn't make sense to me... what does the 2 dr rails cost before shipping ??? Thx
Rob
Old 11-09-2011, 07:14 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I didn't talk to anyone, I just went off there shipping calculator on the site.

For me going to T2G4X4...

4 Door version at $295 is $97.57 for shipping, total is $392.57, even shipping to "House".

I originally selected business on mine as where I work is dock high. Shipping for the 2door version is $67.90 for me. I find it pretty odd and cant explain why it would cost so much to ship to you considering I am on the other side of the country

Edit: Just realized what you were talking about, he had 2 companies listed in the post. I clicked on the link, I didn't realize they were in California, thought it was the Montreal one. Either way its still a lot cheaper then I had previously quoted elsewhere

EDIT 2: so hoped on there live chat. It was too good to be true, there shipping calculator is broken. Shipping the 2dr rails is $180 to my postal code which puts it at $425.

Last edited by Vladimer; 11-09-2011 at 08:51 AM.

Quick Reply: Ordering parts in canads