Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

OK skibum...only people with red ones!!

Old 05-05-2007, 12:46 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JKGirl
rupedog....I have to tell you...your right-- the Marines are a part of the Navy.....the MENS dept!!!
Now back to the red JK's......
Good stab JKgirl. If it wasn't for the Navy, the Marines couldn't get anywhere. They need the Navy to take them where they need to go. It is obvious that the Marines couldn't get there on there own. Basicly they are lost with out the guiding hand (and ships) of the U.S.NAVY
Old 05-05-2007, 12:47 PM
JK Super Freak

Now back to My jeep is better then Your jeep.
Old 05-05-2007, 01:02 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

OK my Red jeep is better than your ....sliver jeep!!!
Old 05-05-2007, 01:24 PM
JK Freak

Uhh. Green, Dosen't That Color Remind You Of Broken Down English Sport Cars..??
Old 05-05-2007, 03:09 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JKGirl
OK my Red jeep is better than your ....sliver jeep!!!
I'm tryng to show you a pic of our jeep, but it tells me it's to big. How do I make it smaller? I just don't understand this computer stuff. I give up, you will just have to believe me that my Silver 2dr JK is better then yours.
Old 05-05-2007, 04:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rupedog
Good stab JKgirl. If it wasn't for the Navy, the Marines couldn't get anywhere. They need the Navy to take them where they need to go. It is obvious that the Marines couldn't get there on there own. Basicly they are lost with out the guiding hand (and ships) of the U.S.NAVY
We can get back to the Jeep fight in a minute.........but for all you members of subordinate services, just be advised that those of us with a true calling (USAF) refer to those of you on the ground , or the sea, as TARGETS.

........and my red Jeep is better than your (fill in the blank) Jeep.
Old 05-05-2007, 04:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by skibum
We can get back to the Jeep fight in a minute.........but for all you members of subordinate services, just be advised that those of us with a true calling (USAF) refer to those of you on the ground , or the sea, as TARGETS.

........and my red Jeep is better than your (fill in the blank) Jeep.
As much as I would like to totally thrash your comments, Mrs. Rupedog is an usaf brat, and if I was to say anything negitive, I'm sure she would run and tell daddy. I then would be ripped from head to toe by a 23 year ret. vet. and I really don't want that.
Now, your red jeep is nothing but a pinch of puppy poop when it comes to the color spectrum. And look at those little tires.

Last edited by rupedog; 05-05-2007 at 04:48 PM.
Old 05-05-2007, 04:47 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by captsam54
Uhh. Green, Dosen't That Color Remind You Of Broken Down English Sport Cars..??
Yes it does, the only color that is uglier is fire red.
Old 05-05-2007, 04:49 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rupedog
As much as I would like to totally thrash your comments, Mrs. Rupedog is an usaf brat, and if I was to say anything negitive, I'm sure she would run and tell daddy. I then would be ripped from head to toe by a 23 year ret. vet. and I really don't want that.
Now, your red jeep is nothing but a pinch of puppy poop when it comes to the color spectrum. And look at thoughs little tires.
".......off we go into the wild blue yonder, climbing high, into the sun.......", oh, sorry, carried away there for a minute. And BTW, my tires are not small, they're not, they really, really, aren't. :sad: I'm leaving now to rob a liquor store so I can afford bigger tires.
Old 05-05-2007, 04:55 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by skibum
".......off we go into the wild blue yonder, climbing high, into the sun.......", oh, sorry, carried away there for a minute. And BTW, my tires are not small, they're not, they really, really, aren't. :sad: I'm leaving now to rob a liquor store so I can afford bigger tires.
Mine may be bigger, but they are nothing to write home about. 255/75R17 . I really don't like wrangler tires, never have. I have got more flats running them then any other tires I have owned. Even recaps.

You do realize that all that red paint is going to fade and start looking milky long before my silver. You might as well get enough cash from that liquor store to go ahead and get a Silver paint job. :toung:

Quick Reply: OK skibum...only people with red ones!!