Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

OK skibum...only people with red ones!!

Old 05-27-2007, 05:59 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rupedog
We just watched that last night. Suggestive, shame shame at your age you should know better. You been working alot lately? You haven't been on much.
Hey.. yes.. lots of boaters here and going willy nilly all over the place.. Seems if you see water ..you can just drive your boat anywhere..!!!

Ha Ha.. Not Here.. Too shallow.. and we Have tides.. Memorial weekend.. Yes.. busy.. Grounders.. overheats. etc. out of gas.. Battery jumps etc... I don't make any money unless I am called to go out..!! So when you see me here.. I am not making a dime..!! :whoaisme:
Old 05-27-2007, 09:24 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by captsam54
Hey.. yes.. lots of boaters here and going willy nilly all over the place.. Seems if you see water ..you can just drive your boat anywhere..!!!

Ha Ha.. Not Here.. Too shallow.. and we Have tides.. Memorial weekend.. Yes.. busy.. Grounders.. overheats. etc. out of gas.. Battery jumps etc... I don't make any money unless I am called to go out..!! So when you see me here.. I am not making a dime..!! :whoaisme:
Well I see you are not on right now so you must be out making some money. I hope you are into sharing said money.?
Old 05-28-2007, 05:07 AM
JK Freak

Well I see you are not on right now so you must be out making some money. I hope you are into sharing said money.?
What.. You didn't get your "D" rings yet...??

That's sharing...
Old 05-28-2007, 05:14 AM
JK Super Freak

What.. You didn't get your "D" rings yet...??

That's sharing...
Hey capt, I beat you on and I'm on the west coast. I'm waiting for you to get here to put the D rings on for me. I can't get under the Jeep for awhile. I did finially do a mod. I put the little mirrors on the vents so Mrs. Rupedog can take the doors off and still have side mirrors. I'm hopeing to get the D's on soon. I still need to drill my door mirrors yet too. It sucks being laid up, can't get anything done. :sad:

So where is my 10% of your pay check?
Old 05-28-2007, 05:33 AM
JK Freak

Hey capt, I beat you on and I'm on the west coast. I'm waiting for you to get here to put the D rings on for me. I can't get under the Jeep for awhile. I did finially do a mod. I put the little mirrors on the vents so Mrs. Rupedog can take the doors off and still have side mirrors. I'm hopeing to get the D's on soon. I still need to drill my door mirrors yet too. It sucks being laid up, can't get anything done. :sad:

So where is my 10% of your pay check?
Your already getting my 10% thru me paying taxes..

Yep a little slow getting going here.. Low Key Laid Back.. Mem Day.. Just passed up a call to run down south about 40 miles to deliver diesel to a 40' Hattaras who didn't plan right..

Figure there will be more around here this afternoon..

Anyway I have to change my ft. forks on the Harley for my new 6" overs.. OR install my new Bosch yellow Driving lite kit from Daniel Stern..

MMM.. Which one???
Old 05-28-2007, 05:39 AM
JK Super Freak

Your already getting my 10% thru me paying taxes..

Yep a little slow getting going here.. Low Key Laid Back.. Mem Day.. Just passed up a call to run down south about 40 miles to deliver diesel to a 40' Hattaras who didn't plan right..

Figure there will be more around here this afternoon..

Anyway I have to change my ft. forks on the Harley for my new 6" overs.. OR install my new Bosch yellow Driving lite kit from Daniel Stern..

MMM.. Which one???
Do the Harley first, it will take longer. Might as well get started. I love work, I can sit and watch it for hours.
Old 05-28-2007, 05:59 AM
JK Freak

Do the Harley first, it will take longer. Might as well get started. I love work, I can sit and watch it for hours.
AHH OK.. Spend a little more time here catching up.. Get some thing to eat.. and then get after it..
Old 05-28-2007, 06:09 AM
JK Super Freak

AHH OK.. Spend a little more time here catching up.. Get some thing to eat.. and then get after it..
Need any help? I can be there in about 4 days. I would let you take me for a boat ride too.
Old 05-28-2007, 06:12 AM
JK Freak

Need any help? I can be there in about 4 days. I would let you take me for a boat ride too.
ANYTIME.. come on down...!!!

Powerboat or sailing??
Old 05-28-2007, 06:55 AM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by KRUNCHYTACO
Red on the Hood ... Like a D!ck on the DOG

Can the white JK'S get a little love over here :sad:
White is cool- it would go with my boat.

Quick Reply: OK skibum...only people with red ones!!