Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

OK skibum...only people with red ones!!

Old 05-25-2007, 08:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK honestly, I can not tell a lie, my JK was JEEP #15 and red is about the only color I hadn't had, so..... what the heck right? Turns out I like it.

P.S. Just because I currently live in NE. PLEASE DON'T mistake my red as being a huskers fan ok?
GO WSU (my real home)
Old 05-25-2007, 08:55 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JonGiovani
OK honestly, I can not tell a lie, my JK was JEEP #15 and red is about the only color I hadn't had, so..... what the heck right? Turns out I like it.

P.S. Just because I currently live in NE. PLEASE DON'T mistake my red as being a huskers fan ok?
GO WSU (my real home)
WSU as in Washington State Univ.??? I don't care what color someones Jeep is, most of mine have been black. This is my first Silver one. I just pick on Red because JKGirl, Skibum, Gman, and Captsam have them and they started it so you get it too. It's all in fun, it just more fun when your in a Silver Jeep.
Old 05-25-2007, 09:34 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by rupedog
WSU as in Washington State Univ.??? I don't care what color someones Jeep is, most of mine have been black. This is my first Silver one. I just pick on Red because JKGirl, Skibum, Gman, and Captsam have them and they started it so you get it too. It's all in fun, it just more fun when your in a Silver Jeep.
Black is better

...my opinion...

...red is cool- I have had that before...
Silver would be one of my other favorites too.

Last edited by Dizzyliz; 05-25-2007 at 09:37 PM.
Old 05-25-2007, 09:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ok, thanks, since your are such a gentelman, I will pleasure you with a picture of my silver one, k? It is my '03 JEEP Rubicon TJ Tomb Raider Edition.

Now take it like a man and like it!

P.S. yes, lived in Washington for 30 years, and miss it badly, I go back a couple times a year, will be there june 6th to june 10th.

Last edited by JonGiovani; 05-25-2007 at 09:47 PM.
Old 05-26-2007, 03:23 AM
JK Freak

Capt do you mean you slammed me and I didn't get to read them? Darn it! You must have just misplaced them. I dish enough out I don't think they would have deleted them, I'm sure I deserved them.
You read them.. just before you hung up to wait for the Doc to call.. Must have been "unrelated" to The 2007 JK...!! (I think there was a forbidden word in there so one of the moderators deleted the post)

That's not the 1st time one has remade/removed a post of mine.. Too outspoken maybe sometimes.. One day they will slap me on the wrist or even (God forbid) ban me...!!!

Something about you being over medicated, and couldn't see right.. That's why you bought a silver Jeep... ssshhhh
Old 05-26-2007, 03:26 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JonGiovani
Ok, thanks, since your are such a gentelman, I will pleasure you with a picture of my silver one, k? It is my '03 JEEP Rubicon TJ Tomb Raider Edition.

Now take it like a man and like it!

P.S. yes, lived in Washington for 30 years, and miss it badly, I go back a couple times a year, will be there june 6th to june 10th.
Thanks for the pic Laura....
Old 05-26-2007, 08:47 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by captsam54
Thanks for the pic Laura....
Hey Capt. who's Laura? Yes I do remember the posts now. :toung: I think we need to watch our language on here. There are women and children that read it, and I would hate to turn someone off of the site because of a few bad words or remarks. Next time you can just PM me with those You are a bad Captsam bad, shame shame! Your grounded from your JK for one week.

Jon, to bad yur not coming over later in June. See the Northwest staging area thread. Go Huskies and Cougars, Ducks and Beavers. yea!!!!!!
Old 05-26-2007, 09:07 AM
JK Freak

Hey Capt. who's Laura? Yes I do remember the posts now. :toung: I think we need to watch our language on here. There are women and children that read it, and I would hate to turn someone off of the site because of a few bad words or remarks. Next time you can just PM me with those You are a bad Captsam bad, shame shame! Your grounded from your JK for one week.

Jon, to bad yur not coming over later in June. See the Northwest staging area thread. Go Huskies and Cougars, Ducks and Beavers. yea!!!!!!
Laura Croft... Tomb Raider..!!! (well I do Have a crush on Angie Jolene.)

And those weren't dirty words.. just suggestive...
Old 05-26-2007, 09:52 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by captsam54
Laura Croft... Tomb Raider..!!! (well I do Have a crush on Angie Jolene.)

And those weren't dirty words.. just suggestive...
We just watched that last night. Suggestive, shame shame at your age you should know better. You been working alot lately? You haven't been on much.
Old 05-27-2007, 05:46 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

captsam...you can have Angelina -- but then can I have Brad?? ( shhh don't let hubbo see this)

And I have to tell you silver JK'ers...well I just got my Camp Jeep information thingy in the mail and well seem the JK they feature is a RED one!!!

Quick Reply: OK skibum...only people with red ones!!