Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

OK skibum...only people with red ones!!

Old 05-13-2007, 03:44 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by captsam54
The word is "sober".. unless you deliberately referred to him crying a lot.!!!.
Out here in the wild west we say sobber up. This computer does that now and then. It just can't spell.
Then again maybe he likes to cry in his beer?
Old 05-15-2007, 08:54 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK, since its my birthday I'm gonna have to ask you silver guys to respect the sanctity of the thread and the obvious superiority of the RED Jeep, and allow me to get the last word (at least for today). Can't wait for the wife to get home.........I've searched the house and can't find a bumper all wrapped up in a bow.
Old 05-15-2007, 08:59 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ok, us SILVER JeepSilver rules owners will let you off Silver rules the hook this Silver rulestime and not talkSilver rules about our SILVER jeeps beingSilver rules far superior to your red jeeps. (Not that size matters). It should be nice for you to get your presents all wrapped in SILVER paper Silver rulesand SILVER ribbonsSilver rules and SILVER bows. Maybe the wife wil takeSilver rules you out and let you have dinner usingSilver rules SILVERware.Silver rulesSilver rulesSilver rules.
Old 05-15-2007, 09:09 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
Ok, us SILVER JeepSilver rules owners will let you off Silver rules the hook this Silver rulestime and not talkSilver rules about our SILVER jeeps beingSilver rules far superior to your red jeeps. (Not that size matters). It should be nice for you to get your presents all wrapped in SILVER paper Silver rulesand SILVER ribbonsSilver rules and SILVER bows. Maybe the wife wil takeSilver rules you out and let you have dinner usingSilver rules SILVERware.Silver rulesSilver rulesSilver rules.
I should've known better........
Old 05-15-2007, 09:28 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

OHhhhh!!!! Happy Happy Happy Birthday Skibum!!!!!!!
Old 05-15-2007, 12:23 PM
JK Freak

To Skibum !!
Old 05-15-2007, 12:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by skibum
OK, since its my birthday I'm gonna have to ask you silver guys to respect the sanctity of the thread and the obvious superiority of the RED Jeep, and allow me to get the last word (at least for today). Can't wait for the wife to get home.........I've searched the house and can't find a bumper all wrapped up in a bow.
Yea , like that 's going to happen. GO SILVER, GO SILVER GO SILVER

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKIBUM. Your tires and rims are in the mail.

Talk to the Doc. today, it's the knife.:sad:
Old 05-15-2007, 03:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Thanks for the b'day wishes everybody. Wife still isn't home from work so I don't know yet what I will be bolting to the Jeep tomorrow (assuming of course that she got me anything). I don't recall pissing her off (anymore than usual) but my memory isn't what it was before the narcotics.
Old 05-15-2007, 04:00 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by skibum
Thanks for the b'day wishes everybody. Wife still isn't home from work so I don't know yet what I will be bolting to the Jeep tomorrow (assuming of course that she got me anything). I don't recall pissing her off (anymore than usual) but my memory isn't what it was before the narcotics.
Why she got you some pink fuzzy dice for your mirror and a pink shirt and hat combo. It goes well with your faded pink jeep..
Old 05-15-2007, 04:12 PM
JK Freak

Default Depending on the meds...

Hey Rupedog - maybe he actually bought a Silver one but was hallucinating and just thinks he bought a red one. He seems like a pretty good guy!

Quick Reply: OK skibum...only people with red ones!!