Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

OK skibum...only people with red ones!!

Old 05-12-2007, 02:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by skibum
If there is........you my friend, have won. BIG TIME!
My acceptance speach.

Thank you for this award. I will hold this close to my heart and treasure it forever. It will go next to my many MX awards. I want to thank others for helping me get to the top. Thank you Mrs. Rupedog, for without her approval I would not have a Silver JK, so I would not have a reason to slam red JK's. To the red JK owners, without them I would not have anyone to harass. To the many others that have helped me to become the smart a$$ that I have become over the many years. It is a true gift to became the worst of the worst poets with out this support. And last but not least . My poet instructor whom it is obvious that I never met. And to my Mother who put up with me for 18 years and didn't slap the crap out of me every time I came up with something stupid to say. Thank you Thank you very much.

I also need to work on my speach writing.
Old 05-13-2007, 04:52 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by rupedog
My acceptance speach.

Thank you for this award. I will hold this close to my heart and treasure it forever. It will go next to my many MX awards. I want to thank others for helping me get to the top. Thank you Mrs. Rupedog, for without her approval I would not have a Silver JK, so I would not have a reason to slam red JK's. To the red JK owners, without them I would not have anyone to harass. To the many others that have helped me to become the smart a$$ that I have become over the many years. It is a true gift to became the worst of the worst poets with out this support. And last but not least . My poet instructor whom it is obvious that I never met. And to my Mother who put up with me for 18 years and didn't slap the crap out of me every time I came up with something stupid to say. Thank you Thank you very much.

I also need to work on my speach writing.
Ahhh

.. glad I didn't actually have to listen to that speech...

But for your sincerity I now appoint you an "HONORARY MEMBER" of the RED WRANGLER CLUB...!!!!

Disclaimer:
[ junior membership not including any verbal or voting rights , and must bring your own refeshments]
Old 05-13-2007, 07:23 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by captsam54
Ahhh

.. glad I didn't actually have to listen to that speech...

But for your sincerity I now appoint you an "HONORARY MEMBER" of the RED WRANGLER CLUB...!!!!

Disclaimer:
[ junior membership not including any verbal or voting rights , and must bring your own refeshments]
That's good capt.
Do I have to bring my own chair and sit in the hallway too?
Old 05-13-2007, 07:29 AM
JK Freak

Default Honorary member to the RED JK club

That's good capt.
Do I have to bring my own chair and sit in the hallway too?
NAH,, you have to bring a stool... you get to sit in the corner with a pointy hat...!!!!
Old 05-13-2007, 07:40 AM
JK Super Freak

NAH,, you have to bring a stool... you get to sit in the corner with a pointy hat...!!!!
I decline this invitation, due to the fact that no way in heck I'm going to sit in the corner while the rest of you drink all the beer that I brought. Besides I wouldn't go to some stinkun red wrangler meeting and be the victim of harrassment and humiliation. Beside it would probably be a trick just to get me there and then make me and my SILVER jeep disappear. Never to be heard from again. Those red wrangler owner are a sneaky bunch not to be trusted.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:07 AM
JK Freak

Default Personal Message To Rupedog

Thought this would be better posted over here..

Your a good man Capt. I just don't understand why you drive a red jeep?
Rupedog... Just between you and me. (and about 3000 others)

The 1st Jeep I remember seeing and falling in love with, was RED..!! I never knew they had any other colors until I entered the military.. Then I found out they actually came in OD GREEN..!!!

They actually gave me a "new in the crate " 1959 M15A1 FLA in 1977... (don't quote me) for my own use..!!

When I graciously accepted an "Honorable Discharge". and returned to the USA.. I found out they actually painted Jeeps "other" colors..!!

I really attribute that to the suddenly Neuvo Riche',and the silicon valley boom.. All of a sudden everybody has disposable income and can get most anything they want...

Now everybody can have candy in their choice of flavors..(colors)

Actually order your particular flavor.. from the candy store, and have it custom packaged.. Amazing..!!

SO, out of fond remembrances of my 1st Jeep ever... I bought a RED one..!!

Last edited by captsam54; 05-13-2007 at 09:14 AM.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:54 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I decline this invitation, due to the fact that no way in heck I'm going to sit in the corner while the rest of you drink all the beer that I brought. Besides I wouldn't go to some stinkun red wrangler meeting and be the victim of harrassment and humiliation. Beside it would probably be a trick just to get me there and then make me and my SILVER jeep disappear. Never to be heard from again. Those red wrangler owner are a sneaky bunch not to be trusted.
If you're bringing the beer, I don't care what color Jeep you drive.
Old 05-13-2007, 11:00 AM
JK Super Freak

Thought this would be better posted over here..

Rupedog... Just between you and me. (and about 3000 others)

The 1st Jeep I remember seeing and falling in love with, was RED..!! I never knew they had any other colors until I entered the military.. Then I found out they actually came in OD GREEN..!!!

They actually gave me a "new in the crate " 1959 M15A1 FLA in 1977... (don't quote me) for my own use..!!

When I graciously accepted an "Honorable Discharge". and returned to the USA.. I found out they actually painted Jeeps "other" colors..!!

I really attribute that to the suddenly Neuvo Riche',and the silicon valley boom.. All of a sudden everybody has disposable income and can get most anything they want...

Now everybody can have candy in their choice of flavors..(colors)

Actually order your particular flavor.. from the candy store, and have it custom packaged.. Amazing..!!

SO, out of fond remembrances of my 1st Jeep ever... I bought a RED one..!!
So what i'm reading is that you were warped at an early age by the Military. Now in the Navy we had ship gray, but lucky it didn't warp me, Oh wait my jeep is shine Gray. Oh God I was warped.
Old 05-13-2007, 11:02 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by skibum
If you're bringing the beer, I don't care what color Jeep you drive.
Until you sobber up!
Old 05-13-2007, 12:24 PM
JK Freak

Until you sobber up!
The word is "sober".. unless you deliberately referred to him crying a lot.!!!.

Quick Reply: OK skibum...only people with red ones!!