Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

OK skibum...only people with red ones!!

Old 05-09-2007, 06:22 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SeminoleMike
Thanks Rupedog and Clackey. You helped me figure out that all of the compliments I get on my Jeep must be because of the SILVER Rubicon stickers.

Yeah, that explains it.

That is the only thing that is colored correctly. Note that the Silver is on top of the red. Someone was trying to cover up the red but ran out of Silver.
Old 05-09-2007, 11:08 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rupedog

That is the only thing that is colored correctly. Note that the Silver is on top of the red. Someone was trying to cover up the red but ran out of Silver.
What you mean to say is that silver is primer. Something to be put on UNDER a good color (like RED). They must have left your finish paint off at the factory........kinda like your cargo tie-down loops and hood insulation. I'm sorry for ya man. Hope you get DCX to resolve all those problems.
Old 05-09-2007, 11:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JKGirl
Red is a nice bold color...yet rugged...and looks great with the black tires... Silver..I don't know...kindof the color I would expect a senior citizen to get.......... not sayin that your old or anything rupedog just kidding...all in the fun of mine is better than yours...
That hurt me deeply, right down to my depends. I'm so upset that I can't control my walker. I have fallen and I can't get up. 911 old fart down. What ever happened to respect your elders? I said several times that girls looked good in red jeeps, I stuck up for you and this is how you treat me. You should be ashamed of yourself. God for give her she know not what she says. I'm going to the bathroom lock the door turn out the light and lay down in the fetal postition and sob. :sad:
Old 05-09-2007, 11:28 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by skibum
Nice shooting Marine! David is old.........at least that's what I heard. And his silver Jeep looks like my grandfather's Oldsmobuick.
Remember I shoot back.
Old 05-09-2007, 11:48 AM
JK Freak

Ooohhh That Was Gooood...!!! I MEAN WHAT SKIBUM SAID:

What you mean to say is that silver is primer. Something to be put on UNDER a good color (like RED). They must have left your finish paint off at the factory........kinda like your cargo tie-down loops and hood insulation. I'm sorry for ya man. Hope you get DCX to resolve all those problems.
Old 05-09-2007, 11:58 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by captsam54
Ooohhh That Was Gooood...!!! I MEAN WHAT SKIBUM SAID:

DC for got to give you red jk drivers good taste. You'll have to deal with the dealership again. and again and again. Then you will have to call DC yourself and they will put you on hold then lie to you and the curse will continue on and on and on.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rupedog
DC for got to give you red jk drivers good taste. You'll have to deal with the dealership again. and again and again. Then you will have to call DC yourself and they will put you on hold then lie to you and the curse will continue on and on and on.
That's what they do to all of us unfortunately........not just the red ones.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:33 PM
JK Freak

This is VERY entertaining, please keep going. I won't mention what color I have because it is neither silver or red. But if I had to choose between the two I would say that red is far more of a girls color then silver and Clackey is right about silver hideing scratches because my "darker" jeep shows them all.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:37 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by byucoug
This is VERY entertaining, please keep going. I won't mention what color I have because it is neither silver or red. But if I had to choose between the two I would say that red is far more of a girls color then silver and Clackey is right about silver hideing scratches because my "darker" jeep shows them all.
You calling me a girl???
Old 05-09-2007, 02:40 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by captsam54
You calling me a girl???
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it must be a duck. Just giving you a hard time to add more fuel to this blazing thread.

Quick Reply: OK skibum...only people with red ones!!