Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

OK skibum...only people with red ones!!

Old 05-08-2007, 09:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Silver!!!!

Originally Posted by rupedog
It has already been determend that the only thing that looks good in a red jeep is a women. So what kind of a man does that make you? I just realized that JKGIRL started this hole thread, got all of us guys to stab each other in the back and she dropped off the thread pages ago. JUST LIKE A WOMAN!

A woman got in the way again!!!!!!
Old 05-08-2007, 09:57 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by SeminoleMike
Don't you know flames and bikes just go together. Haven't seen too many silver flames.
We don't need flames to draw attention to our selves. People look at us because we are a thing of beauty. Art work in motion.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:30 AM
JK Newbie

Not to get any ones shorts in a knot but there is a gal that lives 2 streets over and has a red Jeep YJ and living in a small town we happened to meet up at the bank. Making small talk she gets around to congratulating me on my new Jeep. I was floored when she stated that her red YJ looked like a toy and not as sophisticated as my greystone JK. I love my Jeep but it was great to get such a nice compliment from another Jeep owner. Anyway her Jeep looked awesome and I had contemplated buying a red one.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:33 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by newjag
Not to get any ones shorts in a knot but there is a gal that lives 2 streets over and has a red Jeep YJ and living in a small town we happened to meet up at the bank. Making small talk she gets around to congratulating me on my new Jeep. I was floored when she stated that her red YJ looked like a toy and not as sophisticated as my greystone JK. I love my Jeep but it was great to get such a nice compliment from another Jeep owner. Anyway her Jeep looked awesome and I had contemplated buying a red one.
Good thing you didn't buy a red one, you would have missed a compliment.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:06 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was on my way back from Thunder Beach this past weekend and pulled up to a light. I looked over at the truck next to me that was pulling a couple of Harley's, and the girl in the passenger seat was snapping photos of the Jeep. I just smilled and waved.

I'm sure it didn't have anything to do with how awsome the Flame Red paint is. :toung:
Old 05-08-2007, 11:09 AM
JK Super Freak

I was on my way back from Thunder Beach this past weekend and pulled up to a light. I looked over at the truck next to me that was pulling a couple of Harley's, and the girl in the passenger seat was snapping photos of the Jeep. I just smilled and waved.

I'm sure it didn't have anything to do with how awsome the Flame Red paint is. :toung:
So your apretty boy?
Old 05-08-2007, 11:56 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All right Mike! Somebody's got to uphold the honor of red while I'm off getting my teeth drilled. :sad: All these silver interlopers on OUR thread. The nerve of some people.
Old 05-08-2007, 02:04 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by skibum
All right Mike! Somebody's got to uphold the honor of red while I'm off getting my teeth drilled. :sad: All these silver interlopers on OUR thread. The nerve of some people.
SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER:toung:
Old 05-08-2007, 02:10 PM
JK Freak

Don't let the Dentist put any silver fillings in your mouth.. !!

I would love to post pic's of my RED and Black Jeep.. and My Black and RED Harley.. But if you want to see them, go to my Gallery..!! awesome..!!
Old 05-08-2007, 02:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Yep, nerves of steel. Hope the drill doesn't hit one of yours.

Quick Reply: OK skibum...only people with red ones!!