Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Was Offroad Logic at SEMA?

Old 11-04-2007, 07:09 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Was Offroad Logic at SEMA?

Curious if they were brave enough to show up... considering all there reviews lately... I'm kinda pissed their business isn't legit... As I love their rack design the best. I was ready to fork out the dough until I saw all the bad comments on this board
Old 11-04-2007, 07:13 AM
JK Jedi Master

JK Racks was one of my favorites, until I saw this one.

Old 11-04-2007, 07:20 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Robar
JK Racks was one of my favorites, until I saw this one.

Yeah... The Kargo Master one is nice... I just don't like the bars in the back that slant... Not sure why they did that? I do like the no-drill application though.

I'm debating between the Kargo and JK now that ORL is not an option.
Old 11-04-2007, 07:23 AM
JK Newbie

Speaking of KargoMaster.... does anyone know when the JK racks will be available?
Old 11-04-2007, 07:34 AM
JK Jedi Master

I like the slanted bars in the back. That is what drew me to the JKRacks in the first place, whith their hatch back rack, but I was told you couldn't use it with the hard top.
No, I haven't heard when KargoMaster is planning on releasing their JK rack, but WOL may be able to answer that, soon I hope.
Old 11-04-2007, 07:46 AM
JK Newbie

I like the slanted bars in the back. That is what drew me to the JKRacks in the first place, whith their hatch back rack, but I was told you couldn't use it with the hard top.
No, I haven't heard when KargoMaster is planning on releasing their JK rack, but WOL may be able to answer that, soon I hope.
I emailed KargoMaster yesterday asking about release dates... We'll see if I get an answer.
Old 11-04-2007, 08:35 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Navanod
I emailed KargoMaster yesterday asking about release dates... We'll see if I get an answer.
I think he was talking about the beginning of the year. What I want to know is if the KargoMaster racks are compatible with a mid length rear bumper like LoD's, where you wouldn't have the surface area that the stock bumper has

Old 11-04-2007, 08:36 AM
JK Jedi Master

If you had a good steel bumper, I would just mount it directly to that. Then relocate your license plate.
Old 11-04-2007, 08:56 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you had a good steel bumper, I would just mount it directly to that. Then relocate your license plate.
I guess the question would be how much play there is in the mounting bars.... as you can see in these pics, I don't have a whole lot of bumper where the rack would normally mount to the stock one:

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8066.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	4038   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8068.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	4039  
Old 11-04-2007, 09:02 AM
JK Jedi Master

That creates a little bit of a problem. It seems as though a little extention bracket could be used to support the rack, but the KargoMaster bracket may slip into place too. That would have to take some looking in to.

Quick Reply: Was Offroad Logic at SEMA?