Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Offroad Evolution rear tire carrier - who or what vendor can get me one shipped?

Old 11-22-2011, 05:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Offroad Evolution rear tire carrier - who or what vendor can get me one shipped?

I'm finally ready to buy a Offroad Evolution rear tire carrier and corner armor w/o flares. What vendors on here can get me one shipped? I'm ready to order one next week.
Old 11-22-2011, 05:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If Dave at Northridge does not have them. I would go to OEV dirrectly! Those tire carriers are pretty awesome!
Old 11-22-2011, 05:28 PM
JK Junkie

You can't get one from a Vendor I've already asked about it. You must go direct from ORE and its custom made when you place the order. Don't be in sticker shock either when you hear the price.

Are you not selling your Jeep anymore?
Old 11-22-2011, 05:52 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by highoctane
I'm finally ready to buy a Offroad Evolution rear tire carrier and corner armor w/o flares. What vendors on here can get me one shipped? I'm ready to order one next week.
Where is there a picture of it?
Old 11-22-2011, 05:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

http://www.project-jk.com/gallery2/m...2_itemId=96466
Old 11-22-2011, 07:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fadeout
You can't get one from a Vendor I've already asked about it. You must go direct from ORE and its custom made when you place the order. Don't be in sticker shock either when you hear the price.

Are you not selling your Jeep anymore?
I've talked to Mel and Andrew at ORE and know the price, am willing to pay it, but they will not ship one. There's a dealer, Krawl Offroad, that will sell and ship me one, but I wanted to check around and see if any forum vendors could ship me one.

Not selling the JK anymore.

Quick Reply: Offroad Evolution rear tire carrier - who or what vendor can get me one shipped?