Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Offroad Evolution Coilovers getting installed this week!

Old 11-11-2010, 12:38 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cant wait to scope out your rig! Make sure you update some pics!

I am going to take a ride up to ORE in the next week or two... the ploting has begun!
Old 11-11-2010, 08:27 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JK Mikey
Cant wait to scope out your rig! Make sure you update some pics!

I am going to take a ride up to ORE in the next week or two... the ploting has begun!
They have some great jeeps to look at right in the parking lot. You won't be disappointed.

Small delay on mine. Probably going to pick it up Tuesday morning. Can't wait!
Old 11-11-2010, 09:02 PM
JK Freak

yeah Im looking forward to checking out their shop. Tuesday now? Oh well thats right around the corner!
Old 11-16-2010, 05:46 PM
JK Freak

Yo! Did you pick her up? Post some pics man.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by techd00d
They have some great jeeps to look at right in the parking lot. You won't be disappointed.

Small delay on mine. Probably going to pick it up Tuesday morning. Can't wait!
techd00d, I was checking out ORE's facebook for some updates on my JK and I think I saw a photo of yours on the lift with a caption from Mel that fits your build. Very cool stuff you are having done! Looking forward to seeing your JK since it may be at the shop when I pick mine up, I'll keep an eye out for it.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:15 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by GCM 2

techd00d, I was checking out ORE's facebook for some updates on my JK and I think I saw a photo of yours on the lift with a caption from Mel that fits your build. Very cool stuff you are having done! Looking forward to seeing your JK since it may be at the shop when I pick mine up, I'll keep an eye out for it.
Thanks. Yeah, I think I've caught a few glimpses. Really cool that they do that. Makes the pain of loosing my baby for a week much mire bearable. Thanks for keeping an eye out. There was an issue with a part so I'm hoping for thursday or Friday pickup now. I really want to test it out this weekend!!!
Old 11-17-2010, 03:15 AM
JK Super Freak

Thanks. Yeah, I think I've caught a few glimpses. Really cool that they do that. Makes the pain of loosing my baby for a week much mire bearable. Thanks for keeping an eye out. There was an issue with a part so I'm hoping for thursday or Friday pickup now. I really want to test it out this weekend!!!
Man, that's great that you may get it on Thursday or Friday and have it for the weekend! I thought you were getting it next Tuesday, and I was going to check it out on Monday if I fly in. Well then, you may get to see my black 4 door before me. It is definitely cool to check their Facebook page and see something getting worked on and then realize "hey, that's my rig!" Anyway, congrats on being able to have the best in the business do your work.
Old 11-17-2010, 02:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

i so envy you i would love to get this, but i would get the full treatment of the full coilover system and of the dana 60's and some 37" but that is sometime in the future.
Old 11-17-2010, 03:16 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by pfcarnette89
i so envy you i would love to get this, but i would get the full treatment of the full coilover system and of the dana 60's and some 37" but that is sometime in the future.
I was originally going to wait to do something similar but the rear lift I went with isn't a huge investment so I decided to wait to see how this setup performs and if what I do with it warrants it I'll do an evolever rear later. We will see how the sleeved and gusseted d44's hold up. I'd like to avoid the cost of the d60's but time will tell.

Talked to Mel a few minutes ago. I'll be picking her up at 8:00am on Friday!
Old 11-19-2010, 05:32 AM
JK Super Freak

Default Updates???

I was originally going to wait to do something similar but the rear lift I went with isn't a huge investment so I decided to wait to see how this setup performs and if what I do with it warrants it I'll do an evolever rear later. We will see how the sleeved and gusseted d44's hold up. I'd like to avoid the cost of the d60's but time will tell.

Talked to Mel a few minutes ago. I'll be picking her up at 8:00am on Friday!
Whats verdict, did you get the JK back from boys at the shop? Hope to see some pics of your rig.

Quick Reply: Offroad Evolution Coilovers getting installed this week!