Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Off raoding in Nashville?

Old 10-20-2008, 07:22 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Off roading in Nashville?

Hi All,
Anyone have any great spots to go off roading here within 50 miles of Nashville? Want to flex my off road prowess. Thanks!

Last edited by ronzep; 10-20-2008 at 07:32 AM.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:40 AM
JK Super Freak

Try posting this in The South staging area if you haven't. You probably will get better response. I used to live in East Nashville and we miss it! Oh and I don't know of anything that close, but Monteagle,TN is just down I-24 and has some good wheeling. There is also an off road park that I can't remember the name of because I never made it there. I think it is not too far off I65 south

Originally Posted by ronzep
Hi All,
Anyone have any great spots to go off roading here within 50 miles of Nashville? Want to flex my off road prowess. Thanks!
Old 10-20-2008, 08:05 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by kidjeep
Try posting this in The South staging area if you haven't. You probably will get better response. I used to live in East Nashville and we miss it! Oh and I don't know of anything that close, but Monteagle,TN is just down I-24 and has some good wheeling. There is also an off road park that I can't remember the name of because I never made it there. I think it is not too far off I65 south
Thanks! I will post it there.

Quick Reply: Off raoding in Nashville?