Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Nothing to bitch about

Old 11-05-2010, 03:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am now at 22K and I love it more then when I first got it!

So I agree!
Nothing to bitch about!
Old 11-21-2010, 12:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

no complaints at all here, love it more everyday!!
Old 11-21-2010, 01:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Got lucky down here in 'bama and the weather has been nice enough to run with the top off. A little chilly at night, but nothing a fleece doesn't fix. Doing some night flying, so the weather is nice and warm when I leave for the flight line, but good and chilly when I leave.

I almost sold it about a month ago, and really started to get bummed out at the thought... even bought a $400 beater with a heater. Now that's back up for sale and the tops off. The car would definitly be cheaper but eh... what the hell...
Old 11-21-2010, 06:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I've bitched plenty, but, I still like mine. It's pouring here in the Bay Area and I still only have my bikini top on. Rain broke this afternoon and we towed the gokart to the local track and tore it up. I get frustrated at times when it acts up, but whatever. Gonna be a poser tomorrow and get it super muddy so it looks cool.
Old 11-21-2010, 06:23 PM
JK Super Freak

i miss my jeep, i cant wait to get home for christmas and drive it. i have never complained about my jeep, i love every squeek, crack, eeeek, leak, knock, clunk etc. its what makes having a jeep fun, and now that i have had it sprayed inside, it is even better.
Old 11-22-2010, 12:59 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ronjenx
It's good to hear from someone who can see the bright side of things.

I find I drive the JK more than my 50 mpg VW Golf.
I should get back to the VW, though.
I hear ya, we have an echo....awsome on the gas, but the jeep is so fun to drive.
Old 11-22-2010, 01:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

I drive my jeep as a daily driver and i go offroading. Now that there have been huge snowstorms and the roads are terrible, it is even MORE fun to drive my jeep! Gives you the feeling you're driving a tank. I've never had so much fun driving slowly!
Old 11-22-2010, 01:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

I get happy just thinking about driving mine.
Old 11-22-2010, 02:58 PM
JK Freak

I agree. Even when my Jeep is broken I love it. I once took it to the dealer, and my rental was a some $60,000 Infiniti. It didn't even need a key. The car locks/unlocks itself based on your distance from it and the engine turns over with a pushbutton. Then the seat adjusts itself and the mirrors and steering wheel reset to your saved preference. I hated every second of driving that car! It was too low and too quite and the visability sucked!
Old 11-22-2010, 03:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dronac
I agree. Even when my Jeep is broken I love it. I once took it to the dealer, and my rental was a some $60,000 Infiniti. It didn't even need a key. The car locks/unlocks itself based on your distance from it and the engine turns over with a pushbutton. Then the seat adjusts itself and the mirrors and steering wheel reset to your saved preference. I hated every second of driving that car! It was too low and too quite and the visability sucked!
Wow!,...............I got a dodge caliber.

Quick Reply: Nothing to bitch about