Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Northridge v. Quadratec

Old 05-21-2011, 07:41 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would definitely sport a northrige sticker dave has yet to disapoint and there prices are great I have wasted many hours searching around only to end up calling dave.
Old 05-21-2011, 07:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
Just want to add that as of today I changed my return policy . Customers speak and I listen . There is no restocking fee at all.

Return Policy
All returns require prior authorization, Northridgex4 will only accept new items. An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number must be obtained from Northridge4x4 within 7 days of receiving your merchandise in order for you to receive a cash refund. All returns after 7 days will only be eligible for an in-store credit. All shipping charges are non-refundable and the Customer is Required to pay the cost of the original shipping and the cost of the return shipping.

Good move , this thread was starting to double guess ordering from Northridge.

You have shown good business sense and that you care.
Old 05-21-2011, 08:21 PM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I made my virgin order with northridge. After calling two local shops, an online retailer, then posted here and everyone pointed me to NR. I called spoke to Dave he listened to me ramble for about 30+ min to understand my goals and thoughts.

That time along with a heck of a good price for the package we put together made it more than worth it.

Hope it helps.
Old 05-22-2011, 06:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bailey1575
I would definitely sport a northrige sticker dave has yet to disapoint and there prices are great I have wasted many hours searching around only to end up calling dave.
No sticker, but if you've got a winch and synthetic line, get their fairlead which is logo'd, I have no problem pimping their shop myself:

Last edited by ABQ_Dave; 05-22-2011 at 11:08 AM.

Quick Reply: Northridge v. Quadratec