Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Northridge v. Quadratec

Old 10-05-2009, 02:34 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For us CANADIANS......Quadtratec sucks!!!!! They charge way too much for shipping and wont even give you a quote on the phone. You have to submit your order and then wait for the invoice to come and then you have to OK it.....

Way too much of a hassle and they are completely out to lunch on shipping....they wanted almost the same amount for shipping as the floor liners I was looking at.

NORTHRIDGE ALL THE WAY!!!!!
Old 10-05-2009, 04:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow Dave, that is a great return policy
I am going to send this thread to my boss (I have an ongoing battle with my company's return policy)
Old 10-05-2009, 07:59 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by lockednloaded
I've been pretty happy and fully satisfied with quadratec. They price matched northridge when I ordered some parts.
If they're the same price and northridge ships for free....

I don't really care either way. I ordered my daystar spacers from quadratec because I didn't see them on the northridge website (found out later that they have some things that aren't online). I didn't have any problems with them.

I just ordered an ARB rear diff cover from northridge (paid less than what QT was asking AND got free shipping)...dave gave me his number in a PM... I called and......he answered. I didn't have to hit 5 buttons just to talk to a real person. That's always a plus!
Old 10-05-2009, 08:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
Just want to add that as of today I changed my return policy . Customers speak and I listen . There is no restocking fee at all.

Return Policy
All returns require prior authorization, Northridgex4 will only accept new items. An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number must be obtained from Northridge4x4 within 7 days of receiving your merchandise in order for you to receive a cash refund. All returns after 7 days will only be eligible for an in-store credit. All shipping charges are non-refundable and the Customer is Required to pay the cost of the original shipping and the cost of the return shipping.
I ordered something once (not from Northridge, not even a jeep part) and I was disapointed. When I called to return it I couldnt belive there was a 35% restocking fee...thats BS..

I understand not getting shipping back, but 35% for what?? For someone to put it back in a stock room?? If an item is returned in original condition its BS to charge a re stocking fee, and I avoid shooping anywhere that has one...

Glad northridge changed their policy...I hav not had the pleasure of ordering from them, but I hear good things and its good to know that they listen to customers and are flexible
Old 10-05-2009, 09:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ordered an ARB underhood compressor from Northridge. Showed up in a few days. Ordered light brackets from Quadratec on the 23rd... hmmm. Really wish their site showed out of stock items.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:13 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by sin52
I've used both companies with good results. Quadratec is closer to where I live and gives free shipping if you ask, and they price match. I've never returned to either company but I expect similar results from both.
Why bash either sponsor? They both provide a service...Jeep parts I can't live without! They both make my wallet light. Damn you Northridge & Quadratec!
Old 10-06-2009, 05:21 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've never had a prob with either company.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:51 AM
JK Junkie

Ordered from both never had a problem with either one. Qtec I just call ahead to make sure that they have the item in stock. On a seperate note I like Qtec because it always shows up the next day!
Old 10-06-2009, 07:52 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I use both, but prefer to use Northridge. Quadratec will match the free shipping, but I can call Dave and get REAL advise and great service.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:07 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jeepmedic
I use both, but prefer to use Northridge. Quadratec will match the free shipping, but I can call Dave and get REAL advise and great service.
I agree with this 100%. Quadratec is a huge business and has a boatload of different products, but David at Northridge will take the time to answer all of the stupid questions that you have about the products before you buy. Plus now Northridge is just up street from me.

Quick Reply: Northridge v. Quadratec