Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Non-photoshop JK/FJ

Old 09-10-2008, 06:20 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Littlejon
If there was it would probably be censored by the Chinese government.
lol
Old 09-23-2008, 04:32 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Put me down for 2
right now
Old 09-23-2008, 05:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LOST
CHINA, doing what they're best at.

Copy
Hack
Invest
Nothing in
America
im curious, what is this actually meant to mean??

Invest Nothing in America?!? why would they?? surely the chinese will invest in China??

i agree on the whole, the company i used to work for has recently gone bankrupt due to a chinese firm copying their unique product line, and reselling it globally cheaper, flaunting patent laws.

however i do feel, i cannot critisise any "inferior" interiors or body work that may be on this, as the JK is hardly "built to last" anyways and is the worst vehicle i have come across in a good while for shoddy build and quality - def a vast canyon of difference compared to the market trends today
Old 09-23-2008, 04:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by x5tuu
im curious, what is this actually meant to mean??

Invest Nothing in America?!? why would they?? surely the chinese will invest in China??

i agree on the whole, the company i used to work for has recently gone bankrupt due to a chinese firm copying their unique product line, and reselling it globally cheaper, flaunting patent laws.

however i do feel, i cannot critisise any "inferior" interiors or body work that may be on this, as the JK is hardly "built to last" anyways and is the worst vehicle i have come across in a good while for shoddy build and quality - def a vast canyon of difference compared to the market trends today
Awwww, sounds like someone is jealous the Jk isn't a Land Rover.
I think you're on the wrong website? The "Too-busy-glueing-wood-to-the-dash-to-build-a-proper-Jeep" website is elswhere.

As for Your comment on China, if you can't get angry at "Ants" stealing your job, check your pulse, sounds like you're dead. Or maybe just a Labour-Blair-Brown supporter liberal Communist.

If you come on this website crapping on the JK like that you're gonna get stomped. Or do you work for Toyota and you're being paid to Troll here.

Last edited by jack's jeep; 09-23-2008 at 05:00 PM.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

The front almost looks like an evil face staring at you. Wonder what that would look like in the rear view of the smart car
Old 10-02-2008, 05:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

I would rather pay the price for American built. I hate giving any money to China. Everything they make is substandard and we are forced to buy because nothing is made here anymore.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

apparently LandRover LRX concept is staring at ya
Old 10-03-2008, 08:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

don't feel american good built tough, either
Old 10-03-2008, 08:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

It is the Chinese government 'lend' you money to buy good. Here is how it works:
Chinese companies and foreign invested companies in China sell large amounts of good to US, and uncle Sam pays green paper to the Chinese, they in turn buy US treasury bonds to keep an even balance in the national accounts. Uncle Sam increases money supply by selling more treasury bonds to the rest of the world, and US get cheaper goods to buy (in the short term, but inflation in the long term)

Originally Posted by amff27
I would rather pay the price for American built. I hate giving any money to China. Everything they make is substandard and we are forced to buy because nothing is made here anymore.

Quick Reply: Non-photoshop JK/FJ