Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

No problem's

Old 02-05-2007, 11:12 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rubidon
After reading about all the issues people are having with their JK's I find my self waiting for something to go wrong:confused: Anyone else have a JK with no issues ? Peeling paint, missing paint, Stalling, need to re flash, leaking top, and so on.............. Did I get Lucky ?
It's just the nature of an internet forum. People are going to come to a forum more often to ask a question or report a problem that they need help fixing, than to just say "everything's good". So you're going to read about problems, and even though it may be a 'common' problem, it wouldn't be accurate to assume that everyone, or even a majority are experiencing those problems.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:54 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by HEK
well I thought I had no issues up until the battery light came on (thanks GOD)....after that I had the Rubi software upgraded and now it seems that I have a V8.......before I thought that being a JEEP it was the gearing that made it "sluggish" but now I know I have a V6 under the hood..... and the best thing is that I can hear the CAI work as it was meant to be....zoom zoom...
does your CAI whistle/scream?
Old 02-05-2007, 12:09 PM
dsy
JK Freak

After you got the flash done did you notice any improvement? and if so what was it. I hear the shift points get better but my shift points seem ok, that doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement thou.
Well mine is a manual so it did not do anything about shift points. But it does seem to have more low end power since. I have not stalled it out once off the line since the flash, where before it was a little embarassing...
Old 02-05-2007, 12:11 PM
dsy
JK Freak

Originally Posted by KDW
DSY- my drivers door is the same way. Was this covered under warranty? Was the work performed by the dealer or an independent shop? I did not notice this until a few weeks after purchase. Now my eyes are drawn to it everytime I climb in. Other than that, I have not had any problems with th JK.
Yep the dealer took care of it no questions asked.. Now no sign there was anything wrong. And I dont have to slam the door the get the bottom to sit flush.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:21 PM
JK Newbie

After reading about all the issues people are having with their JK's I find my self waiting for something to go wrong:confused: Anyone else have a JK with no issues ? Peeling paint, missing paint, Stalling, need to re flash, leaking top, and so on.............. Did I get Lucky ?
I'm really happy with mine, even if I have had it stall on fwy one time. Just needs a flash. No leaks, Great gas mileage, excellent ride, outstanding pick-up, makes my YJ I had seem like an antique. could not be happier or prouder to have my JK
Old 02-05-2007, 03:47 PM
JK Newbie

I've had my JK Unl. since Sept. 30. I have no complaints whatsoever. I have probably stalled about 6 times. I'll get it reflashed, when I get the time. Nice to read a thread about the GOOD GOODS for a change.

Quick Reply: No problem's