Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

No Officer, This is a JEEP.

Old 10-15-2011, 05:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What a MORON you have to know when to keep your mouth shut. And that officer is doing a job where he or she may or may not go back home from on any given day. So yes pay the ticket and stop bragging cause you got what you deserve. YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID.
Old 10-15-2011, 06:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Repo503
NEEDLESS to say I think being anal about calling it a jeep is stupid. Call me a heretic but I also think the wave is stupid. I dont wave at people if they have the same shirt as me so why do it because we like the same car?
1. It's a Jeep.
2. I usually try to avoid someone wearing the same shirt as me then smile if we make contact.
3. A Jeep and a shirt are 2 very different things.
4. We don't want your wave
Old 10-15-2011, 06:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ahhh brotherly love ....can't you just feel it? You have to enter the city before that takes effect I guess. Outside city limits you just have a friend.

State troopers on the PA tpk will pull you over and tell you to cover the trail lights if they are closer then 20 inches on center (i think that was the majic number) as well, working off the tree or not.

Oddly enough, no doors and stingers are no problem. I guess they aren't considered a 'saftey risk' like open wheel (not that 2 inches of plastic changes anything) or lights other motorist could confuse with ufo sightings.

Last edited by Langhorne; 10-15-2011 at 07:18 PM.
Old 10-15-2011, 07:14 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnnyQuik

Then why are you posting on a Jeep forum and interacting with other Jeep enthusiasts as if you are a member of a Jeep club? You obviously want to be part of this online Jeep community and you must enjoy the online interaction. The only way to prove that you only have a Jeep "because it's fun," and that you aren't interested in being part of this club, is to not respond to this post and to never post on this forum again. Replying to this message or posting anywhere else on this forum validates that you love the Jeep lifestyle, want to be part of the Jeep community, and ought to start waving at other Jeep enthusiasts.
x2 I totally agree......
I'm so glad I had loving parents!!! Lol

And he hates the wave too!!!! WOW
I'm going to call my mom and dad right now and thank them for being there for me growing up!!!
If not I could have turned out like repo dude...... scary...... *wink*

By the way I love the wave and it's sad it's somewhat dying with the new wave of jeep owners.... Sad!!! BUT even more Sad when someone who knows about it, doesn't do it!!!
Someone take his jeep away!!!!
Old 10-15-2011, 07:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by robsjeep9
By the way I love the wave and it's sad it's somewhat dying with the new wave of jeep owners.... Sad!!! BUT even more Sad when someone who knows about it, doesn't do it!!!
Someone take his jeep away!!!!
Don't be sad. In all likelyhood the same demographic that do not wave will not have the JEEP for more then a few years. Think of the parts market! So, I wave and if I don't get a response I say thank you ...which much look like I'm saying something else because that gets a totaly different reaction.
Old 10-15-2011, 07:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ferdis
neat less to say...
Neat less to say...
I am bad when it comes to the written word and I know I shouldn't but I cannot help myself . All I can say is truely mind botteling.
Old 10-16-2011, 03:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Langhorne
All I can say is truely mind botteling.

Old 11-18-2011, 06:13 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ferdis
UNTIL he said get wider fenders for your TRUCK. I was like excuse me? and he repeated himself, and i corrected him saying that this, in fact, is a JEEP.
Well played sir, well played!
Old 11-18-2011, 06:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by swtpd145
Another intelligent comment by someone who has no clue about much in life. The imbecile will be there protecting you when your mouth gets you in trouble. Unfortunately the law is the law and the imbecile is only doing his job, no matter how stupid you think it is.

Funny story and to be honest there is a reason for the stupid law, part of the inspection code here in the wonderful Commonwealth of
Pennsylvania.

Stupid games usually get stupid prizes. For example a ticket.

NO, cops do not protect you. They investigate the crime after the fact. That is why I carry a weapon.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:44 AM
JK Newbie

"Neat less to say" - is this an inside joke I'm not aware of?

Quick Reply: No Officer, This is a JEEP.