Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

No Officer, This is a JEEP.

Old 10-13-2011, 03:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NEEDLESS to say I think being anal about calling it a jeep is stupid. Call me a heretic but I also think the wave is stupid. I dont wave at people if they have the same shirt as me so why do it because we like the same car?
Old 10-13-2011, 03:04 PM
JK Freak

Well I guess there's something to be said about living in the South. Most of the jacked up pickup trucks around here have tires that stick out waaay past what yours do, and I've never heard of a law against it. Heck, we don't even have yearly inspection stickers and the only emissions the cops around here are familiar with are the ones they suffer after the all you can eat buffet at the local piggy park.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Repo503
NEEDLESS to say I think being anal about calling it a jeep is stupid. Call me a heretic but I also think the wave is stupid. I dont wave at people if they have the same shirt as me so why do it because we like the same car?

Does anybody have something to say about this???
Old 10-13-2011, 03:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by boboborino
Im sure someone will have their delicate feelings hurt, but I bought my jeep because its fun, not because I wanted to join some club.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:20 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by boboborino

Yea. That is a shame! It's not a club it's a family!
Old 10-13-2011, 03:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Im sure someone will have their delicate feelings hurt, but I bought my jeep because its fun, not because I wanted to join some club.
Ehhh who cares, he ain't in the good Ol' US of A or anywhere else that really matters, no offense to those of you foreigners that actually have your heads on straight and not up your behinds. Your mama ever tell you that if ya ain't got nothin' nice to say then...SHUT THE HELL UP??!!! There's always one in every family... Man where is the emoticon that throws the bird when ya need him???
Old 10-13-2011, 03:36 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by karls10jk
I got a ticket worthwhile for printing out and putting on the wall. Those ridiculous speed cameras got me.

Let's see how far out the tires sit.....

Here is the picture the District of Columbia supplied me with......

Tell them is an Optical Ilusion :!:

To tell you how much -if any- are the tires pass the fender
Old 10-13-2011, 03:46 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Dkjk
I would have asked the officer, "isnt there something more you could be doing to uphold the law like busting a meth lab, or shooting a bank robber?!?!" Misconduct for correcting an imbecile with a badge shouldnt be considered a crime!!
Another intelligent comment by someone who has no clue about much in life. The imbecile will be there protecting you when your mouth gets you in trouble. Unfortunately the law is the law and the imbecile is only doing his job, no matter how stupid you think it is.

Funny story and to be honest there is a reason for the stupid law, part of the inspection code here in the wonderful Commonwealth of
Pennsylvania.

Stupid games usually get stupid prizes. For example a ticket.

Old 10-13-2011, 03:57 PM
JK Freak

Then why are you posting on a Jeep forum and interacting with other Jeep enthusiasts as if you are a member of a Jeep club? You obviously want to be part of this online Jeep community and you must enjoy the online interaction. The only way to prove that you only have a Jeep "because it's fun," and that you aren't interested in being part of this club, is to not respond to this post and to never post on this forum again. Replying to this message or posting anywhere else on this forum validates that you love the Jeep lifestyle, want to be part of the Jeep community, and ought to start waving at other Jeep enthusiasts.
Old 10-13-2011, 04:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ECHO
Here you can borrow him.. but; you have to give him back..

Thanks!....Here's to the D-Bag, I'm your #1 fan!!!

[/QUOTE]

Quick Reply: No Officer, This is a JEEP.