Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

No Officer, This is a JEEP.

Old 11-21-2011, 09:26 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And a free bump to make sure this thread dies out
Old 11-21-2011, 09:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sa29560
And a free bump to make sure this thread dies out
Hey, don't do that !!!
Old 11-21-2011, 09:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hahaaaa that is awesome!! Nice job
Old 11-21-2011, 11:23 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Repo503
NEEDLESS to say I think being anal about calling it a jeep is stupid. Call me a heretic but I also think the wave is stupid. I dont wave at people if they have the same shirt as me so why do it because we like the same car?
i do. ha. loser.
Old 11-21-2011, 12:30 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by 97jeeperdrummer
... Just cause your a cop doesn't merit anything.. I'm sure most cops are great, but the one's with a lack of intelligence and lack of respect for the people who pay their salaries need to have an attitude adjustment..
X2 well said bud, half the cops i see are too busy talking on the phone to do much.

Its ok though, they are agents, not officers. I've known some great ones, even in school. Even they had stories about those pig headed guys on the force.

Just like every other job there will always be a brown noser, an idiot, a nut case, a town bike, a gossip, a drunk, etc.
Old 11-21-2011, 12:30 PM
JK Junkie

Doesn't look like its dying yet to me
Old 11-21-2011, 12:46 PM
JK Super Freak

I'm sorry, not trying to be a jerk here, but I do not believe that you called an officer (prob a state trooper if on the highway) out about a Jeep not being a truck. If you did, that is pretty stupid.
Old 11-21-2011, 01:01 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ferdis
Regardless he was going to let me go... UNTIL he said get wider fenders for your TRUCK. I was like excuse me? and he repeated himself, and i corrected him saying that this, in fact, is a JEEP. Neat less to say teh arguing commenced for 5 minutes or so, and ended up in me getting a $87 ticket due to misconduct... lol
Originally Posted by ferdis
Wow this got a lot more attention than i thought it would...
Originally Posted by 97jeeperdrummer
I don't really see how he was being disrespectful.. The officer was wrong, and he was corrected.. Instead of just agreeing, the cop argued with the owner of the vehicle... If you want respect, earn it... Just cause your a cop doesn't merit anything.. I'm sure most cops are great, but the one's with a lack of intelligence and lack of respect for the people who pay their salaries need to have an attitude adjustment..
The officer was right and was going to cut the kid some slack until he opened his big mouth and argued over semantics... how smart was that? The kid broke the law that resulted in more than was being dished out due to disrespect for law enforcement. He went from a simple warning to a fix-it ticket and then being written for misconduct.

With all this intelligence, glad I'm not a cop and having to deal with the public every day.

Old 11-21-2011, 01:03 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by MarbleheadGuy
I'm sorry, not trying to be a jerk here, but I do not believe that you called an officer (prob a state trooper if on the highway) out about a Jeep not being a truck. If you did, that is pretty stupid.
Thank you ... glad someone sees this picture clearly.

Old 11-21-2011, 01:10 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just be polite! Right, wrong or indifferent, if you want to argue, do it in court.... The only place it matters. It's pointless trying to argue roadside, what do you think the officer is going to do? Bow down to you and say oh great one, your sooo right, teach me the nomenclature of jeeping. hahaha good luck! Don't forget to pay your ticket.

Quick Reply: No Officer, This is a JEEP.