Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

No more decals???

Old 07-15-2011, 09:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No more decals???

Been trying the store link to buy JK decals (canadian) but the link keeps saying not available??? says the same for any decal link i hit... is it me or are they no longer available? Will they be available in the near future?

Thanks.
Old 07-15-2011, 09:18 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It's just until WOL gets back from vacation. Then they'll be available again
Old 07-15-2011, 09:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BigRedJK
It's just until WOL gets back from vacation. Then they'll be available again
thanks for your response.

I find it a bit odd that a busisness owner would not make his product available while on holiday. As i own a corperation, my product / service is available no matter my personal schedual. Perhaps Eddie has a different business model than me. I look forward to his return when i can purchase the decals i desire.

Thanks again
Old 07-15-2011, 09:43 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by SpyD JEEP

thanks for your response.

I find it a bit odd that a busisness owner would not make his product available while on holiday. As i own a corperation, my product / service is available no matter my personal schedual. Perhaps Eddie has a different business model than me. I look forward to his return when i can purchase the decals i desire.

Thanks again
Not odd at all. If they left the virtual store open with nobody there to actually process the order, people would get their panties in a bunch because their orders wouldn't ship the very next day. It's not like Eddie has employees. Would you rather place your order, pay your money, and not have your purchase ship for several weeks? If so, I suggest you order a Shrockworks bumper right now...you will be very happy! You can prepay for the ability to wait like eight months for your purchase.
Old 07-15-2011, 10:26 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Sharkey

Not odd at all. If they left the virtual store open with nobody there to actually process the order, people would get their panties in a bunch because their orders wouldn't ship the very next day. It's not like Eddie has employees. Would you rather place your order, pay your money, and not have your purchase ship for several weeks? If so, I suggest you order a Shrockworks bumper right now...you will be very happy! You can prepay for the ability to wait like eight months for your purchase.
Yup. A similar issue happened during EJS and it took a few ppl a couple weeks to receive their decals. A few bad apples made some snide remarks, so that's why I'm guessing Eddie figured at least this way he could avoid it from happening again.

Quick Reply: No more decals???