Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

no doors and children

Old 01-14-2015, 09:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by yellowridr
Love your thought on how people can look! I figured when the time came I would get looks and will be prepared for it!
And thank you all for the congrats! we are super excited!
As long as you are doing what is comfortable for you and your family is what matters.

Believe me, the looks are priceless. Here's the look you'll get. A minivan with a dad looking at you and your family in the jeep with the top down and the doors off and you can see the jealousy in his expression and his wife is pointing at you and telling him how wrong it is that someone would be riding around in a jeep like that. It gets even better when your wife waves at them with her leg hanging out the door. Cheers
Old 01-14-2015, 06:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I purchased a set of factory rear half doors for my JK. They fit perfect and look great. I run a soft top in the summer and keep the rear uppers in the back so if it gets bad then top goes up and tops of doors get put on. They make the wife and I way more comfortable and keep the back hidden when on with the duster/deck cover combo

Quick Reply: no doors and children