Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

New tires!!!!!

Old 03-27-2007, 06:24 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default New tires!!!!!

I am getting new tires this week!!! 32" !! Now I have to decide if I want a lift.... and I just heard from Shrock works that my rock rails are a few weeks away!!
Old 03-27-2007, 09:27 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JKGirl
I am getting new tires this week!!! 32" !! Now I have to decide if I want a lift.... and I just heard from Shrock works that my rock rails are a few weeks away!!
great, congrats.

What kinda tires are you running?
Old 03-28-2007, 03:03 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wish my girlfriend was more like JKGirl, she can't ever figure out why I spend so much time staring at the Quadratec catalog. I don't think she even knows what rock rails are or that tires come in different sizes !!! The other day she asked me if all I do at work is order Jeep parts!! DUH!!!!! Of course!!!

Oh yeah, the post.... You don't have to lift for 32's unless you want to for appearance. I put the Daystar 1 3/4 and it looks a little high for my 32's. I will be putting 33s on this weekend.
Old 03-28-2007, 03:22 AM
JK Freak

My hubby got a Jeep last summer and I had such a great time in it!! Loved riding around with the top and doors off!! I made him take the mini van to work... So when the JKs came out he said thats what you're getting!! I want my Jeep back!! only regret is I didn't get a Rubicon and now they have Yellow-- I LOVE yellow Jeeps!!
Last weekend we went 4 wheeling with a club-- and I told him to bring his own Jeep..(.he didn't)I think I did most of the driving!!! I loved driving through the big puddles!!! We are in MI and some still had light Ice on top....it was such a rush!!!! I can't believe the amount of dirt that was on my Jeep... : )
For tires.... I think I am getting All- terrians?? I would love some really big "mud Tires" but hubbo says the kind I want are not so good on the road as daily drivers....
I also have to get a Bikini top... Monday and Tuesday here in MI it was in the 80's and It was soooo great to have the top off.....I can't wait for summer!!!! I still have to get the bracket things to move the mirrors to take the doors off... I also want the bushwacker fenderflares....but just can't bring myself to get them as I do have perfectly good flares....but if I knock one off...that is what I wold get!! and a snorkle--- they just look neat!!
Hey anoyone going to Camp Jeep??? We are!!!
Old 03-28-2007, 03:25 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can run MT's as a DD.

Just a little noise, no big deal...
Old 03-28-2007, 03:29 AM
JK Freak

Yes I know you can...but he said they may not be as good in rain/snow?? and he said they are louder... I wouldn't mind that at all...
Old 03-28-2007, 03:30 AM
JK Freak

I will have to post a pic when they are on.... and then when I get my shrockworks rock rails!!!
Old 03-28-2007, 03:57 AM
JK Freak

Hey Armycop... I just thought of something...maybe you should get your girlfriend a pair of Jeep earrings...I got a pair of Dana 44 earrings....or a Jeep necklace...? Hubbo also got me a Jeep choker on a black leather cord...both are awesome. Just a thought.
Old 03-28-2007, 04:10 AM
dsp
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You are getting MT/R's
Old 03-28-2007, 04:10 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Armycop... I just thought of something...maybe you should get your girlfriend a pair of Jeep earrings...I got a pair of Dana 44 earrings....or a Jeep necklace...? Hubbo also got me a Jeep choker on a black leather cord...both are awesome. Just a thought.
That worked here. :-)

I bought the better half a Pink Jeep hat (I swear it was for her!)
and a Jeep sweatshirt.

She warmed up a bit, then i let her drive it offroad.

...havent seen my Jeep since.

Quick Reply: New tires!!!!!