Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

NEW Rubi Unlimited Available in NC!!!!!

Old 12-16-2006, 01:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Rubi Unlimited Available in NC!!!!!

I just got a call from one of my local dealers here in NC who just got an unlimited Rubicon 6-speed in today. It is Graystone in color. I haven't seen it yet, it won't be prepped until Monday, but they're going to leave it out tomorrow so I can go by after church to look at it. They have a 2-door Graystone X on the lot, and after looking at it, I'd swear it's a silver one, if it wasn't parked NEXT to a silver one.

It is at SkyLand Motors on Interstate 40 just west of Asheville, NC near mile marker 41 or so.

Anyone who doesn't want to wait for their ordered Rubi, this might be one to jump on before it's gone. I'd rather see it go to a forum member, than a local who'll use it as a mall cruiser.

Tom
Bryson City, NC

PM me with any questions, I plan to go look at it tomorrow, and can take a photo of the window sticker so you'll know the options..
Old 12-17-2006, 03:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Options are as follows:
1. Trailer Tow package (it says a CLASS II hitch, I thought the Tow Group option had a class III?
2. Power Convenience Group
3. Supplemental Front Seat Air Bags
4. Front and Rear Floor Mats
5. Freedom Top modular hard top
6. Deep Tint Sunscreen Windows
7. SIRIUS Radio

Of course the Destination charge, with a final window sticker of $31,645 if I can read it correctly.

Mind you, despite the Sale Manager's word "apparently worthless", it was NOT left out for me to look at, but was parked close to the fence, close enough to take a bunch of photos. If anyone is interested in this Jeep, let Skyland Motors in Asheville, NC know. I don't have the number off-hand, but can get it as well as email some high quality photos per request.

Tom
Bryson City, NC

Quick Reply: NEW Rubi Unlimited Available in NC!!!!!