Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

New Owner Loyalty Coupon?

Old 02-10-2009, 10:42 AM
Zim
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Owner Loyalty Coupon?

Has anyone heard of a new Jeep owner loyalty "coupon?" The Jeep Owner Loyalty Program from last month disappeared when Employee Plus Plus pricing arrived, right before I pulled the trigger buying an ´09 Wrangler. My dealer sent me the following email:

"I'm still investigating the Jeep to Jeep loyalty program, however I did find out about a Jeep Loyalty Coupon from Jeep. Perhaps you can solicit one?"

Any ideas on how I can "solicit" one? I'm going to call the Chrysler Rebate Hotline again, but they weren't very helpful last week. I figured the internets might know more than my dealer, so any info you guys have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Dave
Old 02-11-2009, 01:59 PM
Zim
JK Enthusiast

Found the answer to my question, if anyone else is Jeep shopping and curious:

-Jeep "randomly" generated a list of eligible loyal owners for the new promo, and sent them a coupon ($1500 off a 2009 Wrangler, so says the lady at the Rebate Center, in addition to the "Employee Pricing Plus Plus")

-She told me a Jeep owner in Georgia with my first and last name was selected, but not me.

I hate the thought of paying $1500 more than the next guy for my JK, so we'll see how long I hold out...
Old 02-11-2009, 02:21 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

have you checked the prices at carmax.com in GA they have new jeeps and prices from 6-8k off
Old 02-11-2009, 02:54 PM
Zim
JK Enthusiast

Have not checked, I will take a look, thanks!

Quick Reply: New Owner Loyalty Coupon?