Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

New Jk

Old 10-01-2008, 07:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Jk

I'm looking to buy a 08 or 09 jk. Want to get the X with the sunrider top. Looks like I will have to order it. Is this option worth it? Has any one had any problems with it?
Old 10-01-2008, 08:58 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by icefisher45
I'm looking to buy a 08 or 09 jk. Want to get the X with the sunrider top. Looks like I will have to order it. Is this option worth it? Has any one had any problems with it?

I got the sunrider top on our Sahara and to be honest....I either have the softop completely on or completely off and in the hotter months of the summer I place on a bikini top in hotter sunny days to protect the kids.

Personally, if I had to do it over again....I still would get the dual top option but would not be so worried about the sunrider option.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:47 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ha im the opposite, i either run with no windows and sunrider closed, or no windows and sunrider open, I rarely put down the top all the way... (unless im wheeling) IMO the sunrider is nice to have. and Im glad I do. (This is also coming from a guy that usually runs the hardtop)
Old 10-01-2008, 09:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank You, My little girl who's 4 tends not to be a big fan of the wind. That is why I was thinking of the sunrider top, all my other wranglers were soft tops which I loved.

Quick Reply: New Jk